Devin-did you forget your camera on Sunshine???

ckhappy

While on Facebook page for carnival past present guests a lady is trying to find you. She has your camera and is posting pictures for you to recognize.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

It may have been best to turn it into GS, instead of trying to search for the owner themselves. If Devin is looking for the camera, he/she would probably have called Carnival first to try to locate the camera. Even in this technology driven world, some people are not on social media. Hopefully they'll be reconnected with their camera.

The post on Face Book said they found the camera bag on a bench after they got off the ship and they didnt want to give it to port athurity workers feeling it would never gt to the owner. Some pictures were posted on face book ... hope they get there camera back

Which ship was this person on? Were there any proposal pictures on it? Someone else just posted that they lost a blue Fiji camera in Grand Turk off of the Breeze.

Carnival Fascination Honeymoon November 2012

Carnival Sunshine to come November 30, 2014

Edited by katielynn5108

While on Facebook page for carnival past present guests a lady is trying to find you. She has your camera and is posting pictures for you to recognize.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Some people do not have facebook, like me. Is it possible or legal to post a picture on this site for people like me to view?

It's always good to post your name, phone number and email as the first picture on a new SD card...then it makes it very easy for others to find you.

I did that......... then forgot my camera in our cabin the last day of our b2b....never saw my bright green neon camera again. Sure wish they would have sent me the memory card at least!! Good thing I swapped out the card after the first leg!!

there was a post on here about someone losing their camera in Grand Turk

I found an iPad in the back wall of my cabin safe in April. It was lying flat on the back wall of the safe and the same color. It was so hidden in there I didn't find it until the last days of our trip.

I struggled with what was the right thing to do but ultimately decided to take it with me and find the owner on my own.

When I located her in a matter of days she told me she had contacted carnival for weeks asking for help, they NEVER returned her calls/emails.

She was extremely grateful that I decided to take it instead of leaving it with them.

Edited by mudman1234