How to get best spa prices on RCCL's Grandeur?

I'd love any and all ideas for getting the best spa rates!

I can't afford the full prices. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm brand new to you: hello! We''re sailing out of Baltimore to Bahamas on 8/22 and I can't wait!!

Thanks!

Alley

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Look for specials once you get on board. You will find the best deals on port days. Try to schedule something early or late on a port day so you can still have time to get off the ship if you like.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Look for specials once you get on board. You will find the best deals on port days. Try to schedule something early or late on a port day so you can still have time to get off the ship if you like.

Thank you! I guess my question is: how do I find out about the spa deals? Does the ship leave a flyer in our cabin? Or should I call the spa and say, "Can you tell me the most inexpensive price you offer?"

I'm trying to figure out how to get the very best rate.

And thank you again!

Alley

Thank you! I guess my question is: how do I find out about the spa deals? Does the ship leave a flyer in our cabin? Or should I call the spa and say' date=' "Can you tell me the most inexpensive price you offer?"

I'm trying to figure out how to get the very best rate.

And thank you again!

Alley[/quote']

You will get flyers, but I would also visit the spa early in the cruise. They may be able to tell you about upcoming specials before you get the flyer.

You will get flyers, but I would also visit the spa early in the cruise. They may be able to tell you about upcoming specials before you get the flyer.

I have had the best luck by speaking to one of the masseurs when they are handing out promotions flyers at breakfast in front of the Windjammer for their specials on an upcoming port day. If I sign up with them, they usually throw in something for free, like hot stones, etc.

We went to Bermuda via Grandeur and each every day there were specials. We were worried it would book up quickly or we wouldn't get convenient times but that was never the case. Definitely take advantage of those specials!

YOu will see them in your cruise compass papers for the following day right after dinner

Edited by slyster

Alley,

I have no more information to add to your question, but I noticed that you said you are sailing on Lady G. on 8/22. I just wanted to make sure you knew about the roll call page set up for the sailing. It is a very lively bunch with a lot of experianced Grandeur cruisers on there. It might take a little time to get through the over 2300 posts to the thread, but there is a lot of good info on there. We have close to 100 people signed up for the Meet & mingle and they are putting together some other informal meets and activities. Should be a fun cruise. Here is the link to the thread if you want to come say "HI"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1907413&page=117