Having Faster to the Fun and getting to the airport.

thesanders08

We have faster to the fun and we have a flight at 12:35 the day we get off the ship. Our flight is at the Fort Lauderdale airport and Cruise is in Miami. Should that be ok?

You should be fine.

We've had 11:30 AM flights after our last cruise. One from Miami & one from Fort Lauderdale.

We did fly out of the airport near each port So we did not have the 1/2 hr. ride from port to airport. Ie. Port Everglades & FLL.

However, we've always been way early for our flight so you should be OK.

You should arrange a transportation service (ie. SAS or something) rather than go with Carnival's transportation. Do not go by Taxi as it would be at least $70.

We have faster to the fun and we have a flight at 12:35 the day we get off the ship. Our flight is at the Fort Lauderdale airport and Cruise is in Miami. Should that be ok?

Thank you. This is my EXACT same situation. I'm feeling more confident about my decision.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

We didn't even debark early and we were at FLL by 10:30. We used MJS shuttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi

Our flight home from FLL is the 11:3am flight. We also ave FTTF. I'm happy to read you are it to the airport in time.

My question: What do we board to get to FLL airport from the Cruise Port? I just assumed we'd get a taxi.

Thanks!

:)

Hi

Our flight home from FLL is the 11:3am flight. We also ave FTTF. I'm happy to read you are it to the airport in time.

My question: What do we board to get to FLL airport from the Cruise Port? I just assumed we'd get a taxi.

Thanks!

:)

It's really up to you. Like I said, we used MJS shuttle, $13/pp and very prompt and reliable. I would highly recommend that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums