Self Control? Maybe I need cruisers anonymous...

rrrrall

I think I found my niche to waiting.... I am picking up some contract work, it may or may not specifically be so that I can pay for more future cruises :) I will never admit that. Which may be denial.... And if so I'm not ready for cruisers' anonymous anyway (;

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I feel much better knowing I leave this Friday now! Haha.

Hopefully it will help hold me over for another year while I finish my graduate degree and pay off that cruise lol

What ship did you go on?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What ship did you go on?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It was just the enchantment 3 day, I got it for ridiculously cheap and there weren't a ton of small children around like early August. Much better experience.

It was just the enchantment 3 day, I got it for ridiculously cheap and there weren't a ton of small children around like early August. Much better experience.

Nice, I am really jealous. Enchantment is really great. Considering one for January, we only live 2.5 hrs away.

Our biggest issue is we are both addicted and we keep seeing cruises we want to do. Neither of us wants to say no, so we are OUT OF CONTROL! Apparently on a smart phone you can fit many count down widgets, so hubby is always flashing his phone and showing people all the countdown numbers.

We are considering selling up and moving closer to a port like Fort Lauderdale so that we can get on lots of last minute cruises :) We have worked out we must continue working at this time though. And we are not sure about moving to another country just to cruise :)

We know we are tragic. So sad, too bad :)

So we went on our first RCI cruise as adults (I went when I was younger). Well, every day since we've been back I have mentioned cruising... Already booked our next cruise in 2015.... And am now even considering doing one of these last minute short cruises out of port Canaveral they keep marking down.

I feel like I may have an addiction starting. Uhoh....

I even asked hubby and he gave permission for me to go without him as he's out of vacation days :rolleyes:

How do people make the wait?!?

Would not have been so bad probably had the cruise not been overall amazing btw lol

Haha we have been going on a cruise every year for three years now lol. We did a few, kids did their first one this year and loved it. We are hooked. Just got off vision a few weeks ago and booked liberty of the seas for next summer lol

Haha we have been going on a cruise every year for three years now lol. We did a few, kids did their first one this year and loved it. We are hooked. Just got off vision a few weeks ago and booked liberty of the seas for next summer lol

It is so addictive and interestingly for different reasons for every person

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some people do not understand my addiction and accuse me of 'wishing my life away' because I am always counting down to the next cruise. If wishing my next cruise would hurry up and get here equates to wishing my life away, then, why yes, I am thank you very much. LOL. I need to move to Florida though. The airfare is my second cruise a year - if I didn't have airfare I could do two a year. It's settled! Sell the house, kiss the extended family goodbye, quit my job - Florida here I come!

Lisa

Nashville, TN

Ohhh! Moving! We live only 4 hours from Port canaveral, SE Georgia... But we've been talking about moving. Hubby gave some choices that he can transfer to.... Leesburg, FL Tallahassee, FL or Pensacola, FL I believe it was. Miami, but he didn't want that. I immediately checked port locations compared to those places (:

My mom and I started cruising on The Emerald Seas in 1988. My father had very recently passed away and my mom was taking it very hard. I took her away on this little ship and promised her I would take her away every three months until she was feeling "a little better." Well, it's been 68 cruises for me. Mom somewhat fewer but but the pattern is set and no matter how much medication I can find for "OCCD," more commonly known as Obsessive Compulsive Cruising Disorder, I hope I can never be cured.

Next pill due in November...Quantum Maiden Voyage.

Move to the center of the United States and the temptation lessens. If the cake is sitting on the table in front of me I feel constantly tempted. If it is moved into the kitchen I may still want it but it is easier to resist.

But If they ever start sailing from St. Louis - WATCH OUT!!

Move to the center of the United States and the temptation lessens. If the cake is sitting on the table in front of me I feel constantly tempted. If it is moved into the kitchen I may still want it but it is easier to resist.

But If they ever start sailing from St. Louis - WATCH OUT!!

I could never! Lol blasphemy :P

Ohhh! Moving! We live only 4 hours from Port canaveral, SE Georgia... But we've been talking about moving. Hubby gave some choices that he can transfer to.... Leesburg, FL Tallahassee, FL or Pensacola, FL I believe it was. Miami, but he didn't want that. I immediately checked port locations compared to those places (:

RRRRALL... How far are you from Kingsland/St Marys area... you said SE Georgia :) Military brat & wife (hubby didn't renew his contract but was in for 12 years & father retired from the military.... :)

Edited by RCLcruiser2012