{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

OMG we are 13 days from sailing and our roll call is DEAD....WTH.....I'm just chomping at the bit..............I don't get it........maybe it means the ship is empty and my inside guarantee will be a balcony:D or better yet a YC cabin..................hahahahahhhahahhahhhhahahhah I know that will NEVER happen. but as soon as I find out my cabin assignment I'll be so happy....it's kinda like playing the lotto.............going guarantee.........except that I at least get a room and not a ticket worth bloody nothing...........:eek:

Haaaaa,,,Aussie,,,our roll call was kind of dead also. I really enjoy the planning part of the trip and talking with people who will be on the same sailing as us as well. Have you called MSC to see if they have assigned you a stateroom yet??? You might be on deck 5 for all you know??? I hope you get a balcony though,,an aft balcony would be like hitting the lottery!!!!:D:D

I haven't called, someone said if you go to the website and try to book an excursion it will show you what your cabin # is when it is assigned.........the space is still blank.....

Uggghhhh!!!! So Aussie,,,I was looking at the 2016 Caribbean sailings and it looks like on some of the sailings, GSC is being replaced with Nassau and St. Maartin with St. Thomas. I liked GSC,,,don't care for Nassau,,but it's good in a way I guess. We don't get off the ship in Nassau so that day will be like a sea day in way.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Mikesa1721, thank you esp. the pictures of your suite. Very nice.

John

Thank You for the kind words JK300!!! We really enjoyed this suite and really can't wait to try the Sophia Loren suite in January,,it's only for 3 days,,but that's ok!!:D:D

Mike say it isn't so........Nassau.........ick......oh well there are people that have never been so for them it is an experience......we are just so lucky to have cruised so much there that it doesn't hold any appeal to us either....did you take advantage of the 3 day sale with balconies for $229...oh silly me of course you wouldn't......you are YC only.....:)...I never go around to it......and now I'm kicking myself......I'll keep watching...

Hi, Related to this, on my backstage tour of the Allure's Aquatheater, they said the divers in the show are REQUIRED to work out a certain number of hours per week, it is logged. I believe the same was true of the dancers. It could be the same on MSC.

I was really referring to the people that work the MDR and buffet.

Mike say it isn't so........Nassau.........ick......oh well there are people that have never been so for them it is an experience......we are just so lucky to have cruised so much there that it doesn't hold any appeal to us either....did you take advantage of the 3 day sale with balconies for $229...oh silly me of course you wouldn't......you are YC only.....:)...I never go around to it......and now I'm kicking myself......I'll keep watching...

We'll be going to Nassau on our 3 day sailing in January,,,don't care about the port of call,,just want to be back on ship again!!! Really looking forward to Bermuda in April though!!! You better make that call Aussie while you still have time to make a move in case you're not happy with your accommodations!!

C'mon Aussie!!! I can't afford to pay attention and definitely can't afford to shop at Saks Of Fifth Avenue at The Waterside Shops. They really do have great deals at the Ralph Lauren outlet store at Miromar plus I get their coupons e-mailed to me to save even more. I found some good deals at the Neiman Marcus outlet store as well. The Saks outlet never has anything good though!!!

when you hit the outlets if your doing alot of shopping check out the customer service kiosk they have coupon books for sale . in sawgrass its 10 in orlando and in estero they where 5. but if you have a AAA card they give them free. another money saving tip !!!!!!

when you hit the outlets if your doing alot of shopping check out the customer service kiosk they have coupon books for sale . in sawgrass its 10 in orlando and in estero they where 5. but if you have a AAA card they give them free. another money saving tip !!!!!!

Nice!!!!! I just received a Ralph Lauren e-mail tonight,,up to 75% off selected styles. I may have to go up to Miromar this weekend!!!

Thank You for the kind words JK300!!! We really enjoyed this suite and really can't wait to try the Sophia Loren suite in January,,it's only for 3 days,,but that's ok!!:D:D

You'll end up wanting for more. ;)

We got our cabin assignment...10245....a B2 balcony for the gty inside prices if $299........I can't beat that for sure..................I'm doing the old fashioned happy dance pre-cruise...........

Good location Aussie!!! You're next to the elevators towards the aft of the ship. Not a lot of foot traffic back there so it should be pretty quite.

Good location Aussie!!! You're next to the elevators towards the aft of the ship. Not a lot of foot traffic back there so it should be pretty quite.

and it's close to everything we like....aft pool and garden bar just a quick hike up the stairs......and so close to the elevator for Mikey....it's a perfect location actually.....I can't quite believe it...........

and it's close to everything we like....aft pool and garden bar just a quick hike up the stairs......and so close to the elevator for Mikey....it's a perfect location actually.....I can't quite believe it...........

Perfect spot,,especially if you are assigned The Black Crab for your MDR. Can't forget,,you're also in the same tower as The Galaxy Disco as well!!!!:D

We got our cabin assignment...10245....a B2 balcony for the gty inside prices if $299........I can't beat that for sure..................I'm doing the old fashioned happy dance pre-cruise...........

That's great. Right now I have an I1...and have changed it than more fingers on one hand.

I think I might just book inside guarantee....and leave up to the Divina gods.

cabin 8242 , any thoughts good ? bad ? ugly ? lol

That's a nice square inside stateroom GJ2. You should have lots of room in there!! If you want a better opinion though GJ2,,,Ask Skier!!! He has lots of info about every stateroom on the ship just about.:D

That's a nice square inside stateroom GJ2. You should have lots of room in there!! If you want a better opinion though GJ2,,,Ask Skier!!! He has lots of info about every stateroom on the ship just about.:D

my only need was an "H" room for a roll in shower/ my gf and i like the inside cabins then we never know what time it is. if were tired we go to bed if were awake we get up no matter the time .... i just hope its not in a super high traffic area .

my only need was an "H" room for a roll in shower/ my gf and i like the inside cabins then we never know what time it is. if were tired we go to bed if were awake we get up no matter the time .... i just hope its not in a super high traffic area .

I didn't even see that it was a handicap stateroom. You should be fine there GJ2,,close to the same elevator Aussie would use at the aft of the ship. Very easy access to the Garden Pool, Black Crab Dining Room,,Galaxy Disco. It will be a little bit of a hike getting to the front of the ship where the Pantheon Theatre is though.:(

I didn't even see that it was a handicap stateroom. You should be fine there GJ2,,close to the same elevator Aussie would use at the aft of the ship. Very easy access to the Garden Pool, Black Crab Dining Room,,Galaxy Disco. It will be a little bit of a hike getting to the front of the ship where the Pantheon Theatre is though.:(

thanks for the quick responses, i'm fine with it... as far as the long walk goes good thing im in a chair and she will just hop on if she gets tired :D:D:D