{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

We were looking into it as well Aussie!!! I can work anywhere in the world,,just need an internet connection, so location isn't a real problem for me. I know my girlfriend would love to be able to go topless all day, every day!!!:eek::eek: The biggest thing holding us here is my girlfriend's two children. I think once the youngest graduates high school in 4 years,,we are outta here!!! We like living in Florida,,but the summer heat and humidity has really started to grow old on us. We've been looking at St. Thomas as well,,,actually have a roll call buddy who lives in St. Thomas, so I plan to chew her ear off once we board the ship next October.

Hmmmm, I like Naples I might have to put dibs in on your house !!!!

And as a side? Is there an adult (topless) area on the cruise ? I see your G/F and mind have a common ground !!!!!

Hmmmm, I like Naples I might have to put dibs in on your house !!!!

And as a side? Is there an adult (topless) area on the cruise ? I see your G/F and mind have a common ground !!!!!

Naples has some very beautiful beaches GJ2, and we live about 2 miles from them, so you'll be in a good location!!:)

Unfortunately, Divina does not have a topless area onboard. I'm sure my girlfriend would have found it if they did!!:eek:

Naples has some very beautiful beaches GJ2, and we live about 2 miles from them, so you'll be in a good location!!:)

Unfortunately, Divina does not have a topless area onboard. I'm sure my girlfriend would have found it if they did!!:eek:

I travel your way quite a bit, and we love it over there ... We are over in Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach County .... We stay up in Estero at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point the best place for a quick staycation .....

I travel your way quite a bit, and we love it over there ... We are over in Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach County .... We stay up in Estero at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point the best place for a quick staycation .....

I know exactly where that resort is GJ2. We used to live across the street kind of in Rapallo!!! We really loved living there!! Very nice community and Coconut Point is right next door!! I would move back there in a heartbeat!!:)

Well if you don't mind being topless on a beach with ppl everywhere.......what the heck.....give the captain an eyeful.............:D....just so long as he doesn't get distracted and hit an iceberg

Exactly, Been there done that but all of a sudden where your at gets busier than times square on new years ....

Well if you don't mind being topless on a beach with ppl everywhere.......what the heck.....give the captain an eyeful.............:D....just so long as he doesn't get distracted and hit an iceberg

Haaaa!!!!! I guess you're right Aussie!!! He just might send us up a bottle of bubbly as a gesture of his gratitude!!!:eek:

Hey Mike,

yet another question for you.

Due to your review, we upgraded to the 16008 Suite :).

Now studying the deck plans (which I am bad at),

I wondered if there is an access to the staircase, like this:

staircase%2B1.jpg

or do you have to go all the way round like this:

l9w4XUl6kDJVudnSJljuGiuU8eDZ3DVeZgwN5OTFiZM=w288-h265-no

And also: where does the staircase lead (only to the concierge area or also to the one pool deck area???). Thank you so much for this thread with all it's information!

kr pluca

Hey Mike,

yet another question for you.

Due to your review, we upgraded to the 16008 Suite :).

Now studying the deck plans (which I am bad at),

I wondered if there is an access to the staircase, like this:

staircase%2B1.jpg

or do you have to go all the way round like this:

l9w4XUl6kDJVudnSJljuGiuU8eDZ3DVeZgwN5OTFiZM=w288-h265-no

And also: where does the staircase lead (only to the concierge area or also to the one pool deck area???). Thank you so much for this thread with all it's information!

kr pluca

Pluca,,,I'm so jealous!!! We loved that stateroom!!! The staircase is accessed both ways,, exactly how you have it depicted on the deck plan. The stairs will lead you down to deck 15,,the concierge, as well as The Top Sail Lounge. There is also another staircase as well as an elevator which is on the port side of the ship near staterooms 16021 and 16023. Using either one will take you to the One Pool area on deck 18. If you take a left after you exit your stateroom and walk down the hallway, you'll get to a glass door. Walking through the glass door and to the right , there will be a bank of elevators which you can use to get to all decks. However,,this elevator will not take you up to the One Pool area but it will bring you down from there. I hope I didn't confuse you to much!!!:)

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thanks Mike, helpful as always !!!

For some reason,,I would always take the long way back to our stateroom. I would walk up the stairs from the concierge area and then walk straight through the doorway and into the hall on the port side of the ship. I would then need to take a right, and then another right, and walk all the way to the end of the hallway to get to our stateroom. This would be the route you drew in "Blue".

When I would remember the short route,,,I would walk up the stairs,,and instead of walking through the doorway in front of me,,I would take an immediate right at the top of the stairs,,and then walk through the other doorway on the starboard side of the ship,,take a left,,and our stateroom room was just a few steps in front of me. That would be your route highlighted in "Red".

Edited by Mikesa1721

Hi Mike,

Sorry you may have been asked this before( having last minute panics, and its only Sun) I know that we are not allowed to take travel irons on board but can we borrow an iron to do some bits and pieces in cabin, or will our butler do them for us if we ask him nicely, or does it all go laundry even if its just for pressing?:)

Thanks in advance

Anne.

Hi Mike,

Sorry you may have been asked this before( having last minute panics, and its only Sun) I know that we are not allowed to take travel irons on board but can we borrow an iron to do some bits and pieces in cabin, or will our butler do them for us if we ask him nicely, or does it all go laundry even if its just for pressing?:)

Thanks in advance

Anne.

I'm not Mike and I can't answer about the iron loan but I can answer about having them do it. One of my friends I was traveling with needed her dress pressed, so our Butler took it and the laundry service there did it. Came back on a hanger without a wrinkle :)

Hi Mike,

Thanks in advance

Anne.

FLAMOM is correct Anne. When you're in the Yacht Club,,they won't let you carry your own coffee to your stateroom never the less want you ironing your own clothes. There is a great laundry special that they have onboard as well as single item pricing. Also,,,if Mr. Nevergrumpy needs his shoes shined,,,there is a wooden tray along with an MSC Yacht Club show bag in the closet. Just put his shoes in the bag and set them on the tray outside your stateroom door. The butler will pick up his shoes and return them back nice and shiney!!!!:D

Edited by Mikesa1721

FLAMOM is correct Anne. When you're in the Yacht Club,,they won't let you carry your own coffee to your stateroom never the less want you ironing your own clothes. There is a great laundry special that they have onboard as well as single item pricing. Also,,,if Mr. Nevergrumpy needs his shoes shined,,,there is a wooden tray along with an MSC Yacht Club show bag in the closet. Just put his shoes in the bag and set them on the tray outside your stateroom door. The butler will pick up his shoes and return them back nice and shiney!!!!:D

I'm not Mike and I can't answer about the iron loan but I can answer about having them do it. One of my friends I was traveling with needed her dress pressed, so our Butler took it and the laundry service there did it. Came back on a hanger without a wrinkle :)

Thanks folks,

Knew about laundry service, and as you've said, they wont even carry a cuppa around lol.

Its going to be a costly start........probably ALL our things will need pressed, they have a long journey ahead of them, and their packed today as this is our last day off until we leave............Wish it was Thursday:).

Thanks folks,

Knew about laundry service, and as you've said, they wont even carry a cuppa around lol.

Its going to be a costly start........probably ALL our things will need pressed, they have a long journey ahead of them, and their packed today as this is our last day off until we leave............Wish it was Thursday:).

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thanks Riclop, Im sure it is going to be brilliant, Its our first ever cruise, and we are doing b2b, have tried to only focus on the positive reviews.

Like any time we travel we go with an open mind.

Anne

Edited by nevergrumpy

Thanks Riclop, Im sure it is going to be brilliant, Its our first ever cruise, and we are doing b2b, have tried to only focus on the positive reviews.

Anne

You will love the Divina we have done 3 cruises and have 2 more booked. Enjoy!!!

Anne

That's a great attitude. I figure any days I don't have to cook and clean are awesome (I live with 5 males)...no offense, guys. :p

Riclop is right..you will love the Divina. I traveled with friends last month and wanted my husband to experience her so we are going on the Celtic Thunder Cruise in Nov. She is a beautiful vessel...and the YC will spoil you for sure! Have a safe trip and a wonderful cruise! Fair warning...since this is your first cruise, you may not want to cruise any other way but the YC after this. :)

Edited by FLAMOM24

That's a great attitude. I figure any days I don't have to cook and clean are awesome (I live with 5 males)...no offense, guys. :p

Riclop is right..you will love the Divina. I traveled with friends last month and wanted my husband to experience her so we are going on the Celtic Thunder Cruise in Nov. She is a beautiful vessel...and the YC will spoil you for sure! Have a safe trip and a wonderful cruise! Fair warning...since this is your first cruise, you may not want to cruise any other way but the YC after this. :)

Wow first cruise and going in YC, now you will be like Mike, YC only. Fantastic!!!

Wow first cruise and going in YC, now you will be like Mike, YC only. Fantastic!!!

It's hard not to book Yacht Club once you've stayed there a couple times Riclop!!! I'm kind of the same way when we go out to dinner at a specific restaurant. I order the same exact thing,,every single time!!! I'll step out on the ledge one of these days though Riclop!!!:D I think when we sail the med hopefully next summer, we'll do it on either a Lirica or Musica class ship,,,,maybe;)

Well Im keeping fingers crossed that I have sea legs or this:) will turn to this:( very quickly ha ha ha.

I think may main worry is the heights, not just looking down from deck 15, but looking up as well:eek:

some of the pictures people have posted from the dock and looking up, actually makes me feel queezy........now don't laugh, Im just no good on rollercoaster of any kind, I even screamed my head off on Jurasic Park ride !!!!

Anne.