Suggestions for excursions in Grand Cayman in March 2015?

annao

We have done the sting rays in Grand Turk, swimming with dolphins in Nassau and Curaçao. Just booked paddle boarding/snorkeling in Cozumel and horseback riding/falls in Jamaica. We are pretty up for anything... Just looking into activity in Grand cayman. Traveling with 14 year old and 21. Have never been to that port before. Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

We have done the Rays, Reef and Rum Point Tour with Nativeway several times. We love it!!

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/our-tours

We did this tour also and it was wonderful. Cheaper than Carnival and I like that fact that it is a much smaller group than Carnival takes on their tours. We had a total of 8 people on our boat plus the 2 people working on the boat.

We are also debating what to do in GC next time, as we've been there several times. Sting ray snorkeling was great, Rum Point (with rental car) was terrific, we've also been to the turtle farm, Hell, rum cake factory, etc. I noticed the other day that there's now a tour where you swim with turtles. I think there is a Carnival tour that does it, and I'm sure there are others as well.

• 4 weeks later...
We are also debating what to do in GC next time, as we've been there several times. Sting ray snorkeling was great, Rum Point (with rental car) was terrific, we've also been to the turtle farm, Hell, rum cake factory, etc. I noticed the other day that there's now a tour where you swim with turtles. I think there is a Carnival tour that does it, and I'm sure there are others as well.

How was the turtle farm? I love turtles and I wanted to do the turtle farm, hell, and stingray city excursion on Carnival.

• 2 weeks later...