# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

99 Days to Alaska on the Pearl!

Booked our first night in LeBistro and night 2 in Cagney's along with Spa passes yesterday.

We must be on the same cruise. I booked all of our dinner reservations. You must be in a suite. We are in room 9000.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Fivesenuff if you have a list of things to bring don't forget binoculars everybody spends a lot of time looking for whales also try and do a whale watching tour it's worth the money we did 2 years ago and it was spectacular

Thanks. Have the binoculars ready. Booked the whale watch and mendenhall glacier your through NCL since we had shore excursion credit we had to use.

Booked our upcoming cruise 700 days in advance of sailing. Down to 14.

Never ever ever thought we would get this close.

Wow 700 days is a long time. We booked our next cruise 440 days out and we are down to 33 of course I had two short cruises in between I couldn't stand waiting over 400 days lol

Wow 700 days is a long time. We booked our next cruise 440 days out and we are down to 33 of course I had two short cruises in between I couldn't stand waiting over 400 days lol

It's been torture but all is forgotten now. Feet are starting to twitch getting ready to do the happy dance. :p

We must be on the same cruise. I booked all of our dinner reservations. You must be in a suite. We are in room 9000.

You will LOVE this. The scenery is spectacular. The word "breathtaking" truly applies to Glacier Bay. Hope you agree at the end of your cruise.