Thanks for nothing RCI

First off, make sure that you sign up for the Crown & Anchor Society Loyalty Program sometime during your first cruise.

When you book a cruise while on board the OBC will be determined by the number of nights as I have referenced in my previous post on the first page.

When booking on board you will get a reduced deposit of $100pp unless you decide to book a Grand Suite or higher and then you would have to pay a full deposit which would be doubled.

Here is a link to the Crown & Anchor Member's Benefits http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

And here is the link to balcony discounts when you reach Platinum Level Current C&A Balcony Discounts With New OBC Amounts Effective 3/15/2014

Here is also a Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

Hope this helps.

Thanks will read about the Crown and Anchor....thanks for your reply

With Royal, you get on board credit and reduced deposit. No discount on the cruise. All staterooms JS and under can be booked for $100 deposit per person. Other staterooms require full deposit.

Thanks for your reply....learning all the in's and out's on a different cruise line...

The way I see it, at someplace if like Best Buy, if you buy a TV, and that TV goes on sale in 2 weeks, they'll honor the price for you.

But if in 2 weeks you get a free Blu-Ray player with the TV, well... you should have waited. Tough.

You can either buy and risk it, or sit at home with your old TV forever.

Buying stock for the OBC is useless because you can not combine it with any C&A benefit.

I believe it works for the non balcony cabins. Is there a C&A benefit for those

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yes, they used to be known as C&A Savings Certificates that were issued quarterly and available for all C&A Members.

Edited by cruisenfever

You can't combine the stockholder's OBC with ANYTHING.

Not a WOW sale, not book onboard OBC, not a Next Cruise Certificate, not a balcony discount. NOTHING that comes from RC.

("rates", yes, like military, senior, residency. But not OBC from anything else.)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just contacted my US travel agent and asked that my Platinum C & A balcony discount be applied to the GS I have booked for March 2016. She has replied stating that you cannot use the balcony discount on GS until you are Diamond level. I can't see anything in the terms and conditions relating to this and wonder if any of you knowledgeable people on this forum can give me any advice on this please?

I've just contacted my US travel agent and asked that my Platinum C & A balcony discount be applied to the GS I have booked for March 2016. She has replied stating that you cannot use the balcony discount on GS until you are Diamond level. I can't see anything in the terms and conditions relating to this and wonder if any of you knowledgeable people on this forum can give me any advice on this please?

My advice is, get a new TA, Platinum is the minimum level to get a balcony discount.