1 Day Itinerary

Firetrk

I need your opinions-

We will be in Bermuda for 1 day next month on a Saturday from 8-4. We have been to Bermuda before but never got to see St George.

Plan A- Go see St George area. Unfortunately it looks like the ferry does not run there on Saturdays. So I don't think we will have enough time to see St George. If we go by bus I'm not sure that gives us enough time to really see things. I'm worried about seeing everything and getting back to the ship in time.

Plan B- Take a bus or taxi (Not sure how much it is for 2 people) to go see Gibbs Lighthouse, go check out the sea glass, maybe go to the Swizzle Inn for lunch and then head back to the dock area and walk around. Not sure if all of this is feasible by bus. I think we would take bus 7 or 8 for all of this. Is that correct?

If anyone has any opinions or tips I would appreciate it.

On the date I am travelling to Bermuda there is also no ferry, but Ncl has a ship sponsored excursion to St-George via ferry.

Maybe there is the same thing on your ship ??

If not, you could always try to find someone on your roll call that would like to see the same things as you and you could split a cab ?

Have fun ?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I will have to look and see if they offer this as an excursion through Royal Caribbean. Don't really want to pay the ships prices but if we want to see St George we may just have to.

That's a great idea checking with my roll call. I will do that also.

Thanks!

Here's the going taxi rate. Can't remember who posted the photo. Maybe Charles4515?

Have fun!!

[ATTACH]322957[/ATTACH]

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Hi,

Yes it´s Charles4515

Good info for a lot of threads here !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I will have to look and see if they offer this as an excursion through Royal Caribbean. Don't really want to pay the ships prices but if we want to see St George we may just have to.

That's a great idea checking with my roll call. I will do that also.

Thanks!

What date are you arriving in Bermuda? The Dockyard to St. George ferry usually operates Monday - Friday but I will confirm once I know your date of arrival.

If you have any other Bermuda questions, let me know.

Your New Bermuda Friend

I need your opinions-

We will be in Bermuda for 1 day next month on a Saturday from 8-4. We have been to Bermuda before but never got to see St George.

Plan A- Go see St George area. Unfortunately it looks like the ferry does not run there on Saturdays. So I don't think we will have enough time to see St George. If we go by bus I'm not sure that gives us enough time to really see things. I'm worried about seeing everything and getting back to the ship in time.

Plan B- Take a bus or taxi (Not sure how much it is for 2 people) to go see Gibbs Lighthouse, go check out the sea glass, maybe go to the Swizzle Inn for lunch and then head back to the dock area and walk around. Not sure if all of this is feasible by bus. I think we would take bus 7 or 8 for all of this. Is that correct?

If anyone has any opinions or tips I would appreciate it.

Yep. If you go by ferry to the City of Hamilton and the bus to St. George you will be pushing it. Plan B would be better but let me take a look at the Plan again and I will get back to you.

If you have further Bermuda questions, let me know.

Your New Bermuda Friend.

What date are you arriving in Bermuda? The Dockyard to St. George ferry usually operates Monday - Friday but I will confirm once I know your date of arrival.

If you have any other Bermuda questions, let me know.

Your New Bermuda Friend

Do you know if the new HBB shuttle can be purchased for one way only? Or is the $16 per person round trip price the only price available? If you can purchase one way, do you know what the price is?

Thanks in advance. :D

Do you know if the new HBB shuttle can be purchased for one way only? Or is the $16 per person round trip price the only price available? If you can purchase one way, do you know what the price is?

Thanks in advance. :D

I will get that information for you tomorrow morning.

Your New Bermuda Friend

I spoke to one of the operators and they stated yes, you can purchase a one way fare of $8.00 as they understand people do choose to visit other locations before or after the beach.

I spoke to the person this morning and the information could change without notice.

Your New Bermuda Friend

I spoke to one of the operators and they stated yes, you can purchase a one way fare of $8.00 as they understand people do choose to visit other locations before or after the beach.

I spoke to the person this morning and the information could change without notice.

Your New Bermuda Friend

Thank you. Many have been asking this question so I am glad you could get us an answer. :)

Your New Bermuda Friend

Thank you very much! That's good to know.

Is the fare of $16 RT and $8 one-way for everyone? Do they have a different price for kids?

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you very much! That's good to know.

Is the fare of $16 RT and $8 one-way for everyone? Do they have a different price for kids?

Thanks in advance :)

As per the cruisers who went recently, no special price for kids :(