Dining package question for Silhouette

TorontoSailor

A question: If we book the 5-dinner specialty restaurant package on the Silhouette, how will it work out?

I know that you get to pick first or second night and they put you into the restaurant of their choice.

You get to book the other four onboard.

What will we get to choose?

Assume you get each one once, meaning Tuscan, Q-sine, Murano and the Grill. Can the fifth one be whatever we choose? In other words, could we do Murano twice?

Thanks.

Don't know if it depends on the ship as we met a couple in Blu on the Eclipse last week who also bought this package. They were refused a second time in Murano. They ended up with 1 Q-sine, 1 Murano, and 3 Tuscan Grill. They didn't want to do Q-sine a second time. They were not happy that the rules had not been explained before they had purchased the package but ended up with the dish they had wanted in Murano's being served at the Lunch in Murano. They also did the Chef's table.

It was a shame as the third visit was their special day but to be fair they were not complaining.

If you are reading Guys.....it was brilliant to meet you both.

A question: If we book the 5-dinner specialty restaurant package on the Silhouette, how will it work out?

I know that you get to pick first or second night and they put you into the restaurant of their choice.

You get to book the other four onboard.

What will we get to choose?

Assume you get each one once, meaning Tuscan, Q-sine, Murano and the Grill. Can the fifth one be whatever we choose? In other words, could we do Murano twice?

Thanks.

According to this link it is 2 in Tuscan, and 1 each in Murano, Qsine and Lawn Club.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11024491_CEL_SpecialtyDiningPck_Flyer2.pdf

Thanks everyone.

I had not seen that brochure, so it looks like it is twice for Tuscan.

On our last trip, we really enjoyed Murano and found Tuscan just ok.

But on previous trips Tuscan has been better than Murano, so I guess it depends on mood/night/ship.

Seems like a pretty good deal for five nights no matter what.

Appreciate all the info.