What's with all the charters?!?!

phoenix_dream

Interesting observation. So it is not acceptable to criticize another person's view, but it is perfectly acceptable to lecture the person about that view? Just sayin.....

Not lecturing about anyone's view. People can think what they want and present their own view. They just don't need to make fun of or criticize another' s. No need to beat this to death. Someone either gets my point or they don't. More explanation is not going to help. Back to the main point of the thread. Have a nice day.

Not lecturing about anyone's view. People can think what they want and present their own view. They just don't need to make fun of or criticize another' s. No need to beat this to death. Someone either gets my point or they don't. More explanation is not going to help. Back to the main point of the thread. Have a nice day.

The point is - YOU totally ignored his point - YOU were "criticizing another's" while while simultaneously lecturing against it!

If the 'view' I am criticizing is that it is ok to criticize others, or make fun of them to make a point, then yes you are technically correct in your statement that I am criticizing that 'view'. Guilty as charged. Not sure what other 'view' I took askance with. My point, once again, is to suggest that one should present their viewpoint without telling others that theirs is wrong. Flame me again if you will - I think it is time to put this silly argument to rest so will be moving on from this thread.

• 6 months later...