Changing to Select Dining

alb456

We are leaving August 31 for Bermuda on the Summit, when we booked the cruise we took the earling seating for dinner. Now that the cruise is getting closer we think that 6:00PM will be a bit too early to eat. Does anyone know if we can change this to select dining?

We are leaving August 31 for Bermuda on the Summit, when we booked the cruise we took the earling seating for dinner. Now that the cruise is getting closer we think that 6:00PM will be a bit too early to eat. Does anyone know if we can change this to select dining?

Call Celebrity direct or talk to the Maitre'D first thing after you board. Should not be an issue.

Edited by miataman19

Apparently sometimes it can be an issue, depends on how popular Select is for your particular cruise. The different dining assignments on Celebrity are pretty much capacity controlled, with so many slots for Select, so many for early and late Traditional. As mentioned above, speak to the maitre d' soon after you board and see what can be done. Hopefully it will work out for you!

I strongly suggest you make the dining change as soon as possible. On our last cruise select was full and I heard from a number of people who could not change from set dining even the first day.

Jay

I agree. Select dining is very popular and it might be impossible to change onboard.

If Select isn't available pre-cruise, you might be better off to see if you can upgrade your cabin to Aqua so you can dine in Blu. That will give you the flexibility in dining times that you really desire.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network