Cruise schedule for Crown Princess

Jaberwocky

This may be obvious to those of you who are frequent cruisers, but I was just wondering where I might find out where the Crown was cruising the week before our cruise. The reason I was wondering was because I had read that if the ship is coming back from a long overseas cruise, boarding would likely be delayed due to immigration for departing passengers. We are sailing on Sept. 20 for a California Coastal cruise.

This may be obvious to those of you who are frequent cruisers, but I was just wondering where I might find out where the Crown was cruising the week before our cruise. The reason I was wondering was because I had read that if the ship is coming back from a long overseas cruise, boarding would likely be delayed due to immigration for departing passengers. We are sailing on Sept. 20 for a California Coastal cruise.

Its not overseas.

We last saw the Crown sailing by our front door doing the northbound Voyage of the Glaciers junket on August 16th. We expect she will come by southbound about 0400 on Saturday....however, I hope that I am not awake to see her.;)