We made it to the Sunshine... Time to relax SPA interior

jenniferop

Happy anniversary and enjoy your cruise! We will be in a spa interior (11007) in 3 weeks and can't wait. Thank you for the picture Would appreciate any others you post! We could have changed to a guaranty balcony and actually saved money (or a guaranty interior and had a boatload of obc) but wanted a spa cabin. I hope we made the right decision! Can't wait to hear all about it.

We loved our spa balcony a few weeks ago....enjoy the Sunshine!!!

Which cabin! We are in 10103 and our daughter in 10105! Hoping we can open up the balcony dividers!! Did they have the Elemis products in the bathroom? This is our first spa cabin thanks to a fabulous upgrade! 11 more days!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Which cabin! We are in 10103 and our daughter in 10105! Hoping we can open up the balcony dividers!! Did they have the Elemis products in the bathroom? This is our first spa cabin thanks to a fabulous upgrade! 11 more days!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were in 11025...it was a lovely cabin. Yes, we had an array of the small Elemis bottles and our steward replaced the ones that we used up mid week. I did not check to see about opening the dividers. It was a very peaceful area of the ship. We really, really liked the Sunshine. She's not perfect...no ship is...but we had a lovely time. I did a review on here when we returned....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2084270

[ATTACH]323828[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't wait to hear about the room and the ship (good, bad or indifferent). We'll be in a spa interior (10128) coming up in December. We've been in spa rooms on the Dream twice (Balc & Int) and loved the Cloud 9 Spa.

Cheers! :)

Just off today; I'll have my review posted by tomorrow... First impressions were, the ship is a nice deco upgrade but yes they still have some kinks to work out. Nothing that had us complaining or ruined our cruise but a few things that were "off" compared to the 2 other Carnival ships we have been on before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in 11025...it was a lovely cabin. Yes, we had an array of the small Elemis bottles and our steward replaced the ones that we used up mid week. I did not check to see about opening the dividers. It was a very peaceful area of the ship. We really, really liked the Sunshine. She's not perfect...no ship is...but we had a lovely time. I did a review on here when we returned....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2084270

I think almost all of those balcony divider doors can be opened with permission from both sides. We had 11027 and our friends were in 11029 and we had the door between them open all the time. But I remember one morning hearing a commotion outside and it was window cleaning guys coming through opening all the balcony doors and stacking chairs and tables so they could clean. Scared me a little as I had our curtains open and was not expecting to see someone looking in at me at 6AM. Technically he didn't really look in, he was moving too fast in the attempt to get the windows cleaned. Still shocked me just a tad. LOL! It looked like one guy was going straight down the balconies opening all doors and stacking chairs so another guy could go right down the balcony "hallway" behind him, so to speak and clean. They did it all from the outside. That made me think all the balcony divider doors (at least on deck 11) could be opened.

FYI, We also had shampoo products replaced as needed.