Coffee Card & MDR

Nāmaka

As far as I know, brewed coffee is available on request in the MDR. You don't need to produce your card. Outside the MDR, you have "free" brewed coffee from the IC or Patisserie, providing you have a coffee card. I would get a Cappucino for my husband and a brewed for myself for one punch on the card.

By the way welcome to Cruise Critic, Namaka.

Cheers,

Anna

I think the coffee card in the dining room is only for the types of coffee drinks that cost extra--the ones you mention and other espresso-based drinks . Some people think the coffee in the dining room is OK. It's not fresh brewed but rather starts as a concentrate.

Do they really mind getting your specialty coffees for you in MDR?

I have always hesitated to ask as even getting one of the regular coffees seems enough work, they are always soooooo busy. I just feel that the MDR staff are already so hurried, I hate asking for anything out of the ordinary that will really interrupt their usual flow.

Do they really mind getting your specialty coffees for you in MDR?

I have always hesitated to ask as even getting one of the regular coffees seems enough work, they are always soooooo busy. I just feel that the MDR staff are already so hurried, I hate asking for anything out of the ordinary that will really interrupt their usual flow.

My husband orders a cappuccino in the MDR every morning at breakfast and evening after dinner without any issues.

Note to bigenna:

The staff are there to serve us and that can include you. Ask for what you want. When it gets unreasonable, they are to take the issue to the supervisor. However, a specialty coffee is not outrageous at all. So ask. (And face it, Princess will charge you more for that double decaf mocha latte with not too much foam and a dash of cinnamon.)

Stay caffinated,

M

Note to bigenna:

The staff are there to serve us and that can include you. Ask for what you want. When it gets unreasonable, they are to take the issue to the supervisor. However, a specialty coffee is not outrageous at all. So ask. (And face it, Princess will charge you more for that double decaf mocha latte with not too much foam and a dash of cinnamon.)

Stay caffinated,

M

😀👍. Ok I will quit worrying about it and just ask.