Are there aft stairs on Allure of the Seas?

Hoping someone can answer a question for me! I have an oceanview balcony on Allure booked for 2016, but then I got to talking to a friend that likes the "aft" corner boardwalk balconies and I was debating on changing but when I looked at the ones available the only one is 10329. I know there is a "secret" public balcony on deck 11, I was wondering are there any stairs going from 10 to 11 near the aft or would you have to go all the way to the elevators and then up to 11 and back down? I couldn't figure out my answer from anything I have seen or read so thought I would ask here... Thanks! :)

Hoping someone can answer a question for me! I have an oceanview balcony on Allure booked for 2016, but then I got to talking to a friend that likes the "aft" corner boardwalk balconies and I was debating on changing but when I looked at the ones available the only one is 10329. I know there is a "secret" public balcony on deck 11, I was wondering are there any stairs going from 10 to 11 near the aft or would you have to go all the way to the elevators and then up to 11 and back down? I couldn't figure out my answer from anything I have seen or read so thought I would ask here... Thanks! :)

no stairs back there.

No non emergency stairs back there. There is a crew area pretty far back so if you want to book those don't be concerned about emergency evacuation, but for normal use you have to go "all" the way forward to the AFT elevators, about 30 cabins worth.

We had a boardwalk balcony and as long as you know how far back it is, it isn't an issue. I think it was maybe 50-75 steps for me (6ft tall).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app