QotS - December 1st sailing

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?state=&packageCode=QN11Y009&hasFireandPolice=&hasMilitary=&hasSenior=&date=201412&cruiseType=CO

that is the cruise on the 1st of december

is there anyone here who has been on a number of RCI cruises? because i have some questions i wish to ask ....if this is an appropriate place.

HELPFUL CRUISE ITEMS

THESE ARE THINGS THAT JOHN AND I HAVE FOUND TO BE USEFUL ON OUR CRUISES. THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY; JUST MAKE THINGS A LITTLE EASIER.

THERMAL MUG OR GLASS – HARD TO CARRY HOT COFFEE/TEA IN SMALL GLASS CUPS I SEAS ARE ROUGH. ALSO KEEPS DRINKS COLD

SMALL POWER STRIP – THERE ARE ONLY TWO PLUGS IN YOUR CABIN, ON THE DESK,

OR MULTI PLUG NONE IN THE BATHROOM. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN WE

HAVE CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER, CLOCK, CURLING IRON, ETC

SMALL DIGITAL CLOCK - DARK IN THE CABINS – WE PUT OURS ON THE TV

NIGHT LIGHT- PLUG IN AGAIN, DARK CABINS or maybe not on Quantum

NIGHT LIGHT – BATTERY WE PUT THIS IN THE BATHROOM – ONE OF THOSE DOMES – can’t leave it on all night, the battery runs out. Use as needed.

SMALL AIR FRESHENER NOT ONE THAT PLUGS IN (FOR BATHROOM)

FINE POINT HIGHLIGHTER WE TRY TO TAKE TWO COLORS. WE HIGHLIGHT THINGS WE WANT TO DO ON THAT DAY’S CRUISE COMPASS (daily calendar of events, left in your cabin every evening) – DON’T MISS ANYTHING

POST-IT NOTES LEAVE NOTE FOR SPOUSE/FRIENDS

CRUISE CREDIT / KEY THIS USUALLY HANGS AROUND YOUR NECK. I’VE SEEN CLEAR, CARD HOLDER PLASTIC SLEEVES AND A HARD PLASTIC BOX

THE LAST THING IS SOMETHING I BOUGHT, BUT HAVE NEVER USED. I HAVE SEEN IT USED IN OTHER CABINS. IT’S A CLEAR, OVER THE DOOR ROLL-UP SHOE HOLDER. PEOPLE HANG IT ON THE INSIDE OF THEIR BATHROOM DOOR AND USE IT FOR STORING BATH AND OTHER ITEMS. IT IS HARD TO KEEP THE CABIN UNCLUTTERED. SOME HAVE VERY LITTLE STORAGE, ESP. INSIDE CABINS

Hi, Here is a list I've compiled after over 20 cruises. The Quantum is a new ship, so some of these may not apply, especially the electric plug situation. Just don't know yet. The main thing to remember is to explore the ship and do as much, or as little, as you like. It is a vacation, so enjoy.

Welcome, Devany

have you done many cruises tyron?

Yes and had a great time on each of them. I met some life long friends too. :cool: I hope you experience the same. :D

HELPFUL CRUISE ITEMS

THESE ARE THINGS THAT JOHN AND I HAVE FOUND TO BE USEFUL ON OUR CRUISES. THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY; JUST MAKE THINGS A LITTLE EASIER.

THERMAL MUG OR GLASS – HARD TO CARRY HOT COFFEE/TEA IN SMALL GLASS CUPS I SEAS ARE ROUGH. ALSO KEEPS DRINKS COLD

SMALL POWER STRIP – THERE ARE ONLY TWO PLUGS IN YOUR CABIN, ON THE DESK,

OR MULTI PLUG NONE IN THE BATHROOM. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN WE

HAVE CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER, CLOCK, CURLING IRON, ETC

SMALL DIGITAL CLOCK - DARK IN THE CABINS – WE PUT OURS ON THE TV

NIGHT LIGHT- PLUG IN AGAIN, DARK CABINS or maybe not on Quantum

NIGHT LIGHT – BATTERY WE PUT THIS IN THE BATHROOM – ONE OF THOSE DOMES – can’t leave it on all night, the battery runs out. Use as needed.

SMALL AIR FRESHENER NOT ONE THAT PLUGS IN (FOR BATHROOM)

FINE POINT HIGHLIGHTER WE TRY TO TAKE TWO COLORS. WE HIGHLIGHT THINGS WE WANT TO DO ON THAT DAY’S CRUISE COMPASS (daily calendar of events, left in your cabin every evening) – DON’T MISS ANYTHING

POST-IT NOTES LEAVE NOTE FOR SPOUSE/FRIENDS

CRUISE CREDIT / KEY THIS USUALLY HANGS AROUND YOUR NECK. I’VE SEEN CLEAR, CARD HOLDER PLASTIC SLEEVES AND A HARD PLASTIC BOX

THE LAST THING IS SOMETHING I BOUGHT, BUT HAVE NEVER USED. I HAVE SEEN IT USED IN OTHER CABINS. IT’S A CLEAR, OVER THE DOOR ROLL-UP SHOE HOLDER. PEOPLE HANG IT ON THE INSIDE OF THEIR BATHROOM DOOR AND USE IT FOR STORING BATH AND OTHER ITEMS. IT IS HARD TO KEEP THE CABIN UNCLUTTERED. SOME HAVE VERY LITTLE STORAGE, ESP. INSIDE CABINS

Hi, Here is a list I've compiled after over 20 cruises. The Quantum is a new ship, so some of these may not apply, especially the electric plug situation. Just don't know yet. The main thing to remember is to explore the ship and do as much, or as little, as you like. It is a vacation, so enjoy.

Welcome, Devany

Great tips!!

Yes and had a great time on each of them. I met some life long friends too. :cool: I hope you experience the same. :D

Great tips!!

Almost forgot my newest tip: magnet - either a magnet clip or just a magnet. The walls of the cabins are metal. There is so much paper to keep track of'- compass, excursion tickets, etc., we use the magnet to keep them in one place. The clip ones seems to work the best, if it has a pretty strong magnet.

D

Edited by devdale

Morning Devany

Thats almost a wow list - covering things that I have would not have thought about to some extent - thank you for the list - this being my first cruise, it has come in handy - especially with the thermal mug.

a few of those items I can put all together for example on my smart phone(Samsung note II)

i can tie my camera, alarm clock, small portable light and charger all into one device....

when you say "small air freshener" should i be concerned about what comes up the plug hole rather then what goes down it?

thats good to know about the cruise compass, but im not sure how that will affect my bookings via online (i mean i nearly have every night booked and every meal prebooked because someone said "GET IN EARLY OR YALL MISS OUT")

i really do like the post it notes idea, i suppose telling the person im going with that "ill be on the ship" wont be very specific ..

dont the cruise company supply you with some sort of cover for the key?

"IT’S A CLEAR, OVER THE DOOR ROLL-UP SHOE HOLDER" could you please get me a link to a picture on google - im having difficulties locating what you man..

yes i have an inside cabin - so space will be small...

with the plug thing, there is actually a photo of the plugs - which include 2 USB as well as 2 power points.

Here is a point that you might of missed which im not sure might apply - is if you need a USB port, always check the back of tv's most modern ones have them

my main concern at this point is drink packages - im not purchasing one, as they want a ridiculous amount of money a day - something like $120 a day. for 11 nights! - which is about $1320 - FOR DRINKS!

but if i dont buy a package - where does that leave me? should i bring some drinks on board? or what? or is my option only water? (they have to provide water dont they?)

with great irony, when i write that paragraph all i can think of is the saying - "why is the rum gone?"

Here is a link to the shoe organizer. They are using it at a tailgate party. As for the alcohol package, it depends on how much you drink as to whether it's worthwhile. My dh and I bought a Bloody Mary and a Margarita and it was almost $20. So do the math. You can bring 2 bottles of wine on for each cabin. If you drink it in your cabin you won't be charged a corking fee. That's not to say you couldn't bring a wine glass back and fill it there and go back to having fun.

Can't remember any more questions, but if you have any I'll try to answer. This is our 29th cruise, all but 3 with RC. Again though, this is a new ship so there are some things no one will know until we board.

Devany

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB8pXclw1UgjEAxiOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpcGszamw0BHNlYwNmcC1pbWcEc2xrA2ltZw--/RV=2/RE=1410205789/RO=11/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fpin%2f128493395589683653%2f/RK=0/RS=9siL_JQPhpYB2loOxsNGyL9iLiY-

my main concern at this point is drink packages - im not purchasing one, as they want a ridiculous amount of money a day - something like $120 a day. for 11 nights! - which is about $1320 - FOR DRINKS!

This link might help you. http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

I can see how that shoe organizer could work on a ship..

thanks for the link - because that is definitely something i would NEVER have thought of taking....

I do not drink alcohol - so that doesnt bother me..

$20 for 2 drinks....hmm

im thinking from a soft drinks point of view (Americans call them "soda's") - is there unlimited at the buffet?

lol i cannot believe that they charge a "corking fee" - that has to be the lowest of the low way to generate revenue (for anyone, restaurants, pubs etc) - and to me, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...

but since it doesn't really affect me, i can over come it

i have been researching around, and hope that some of the complaints im hearing about RCI arnt true..

thanks for the links and the feedback guys

thanks for the link cruisenfever - i looked over that - $20 a day is still over the top expensive - there is no way on earth that I am going to drink $20 a day worth of drinks, and times that by 2 people over an 11 day cruise - works out to be $440 bucks....who on earth is going to drink $440 worth of soft drink or hot chocolates - for that amount i would rather drink water, and cut back on my sugars until i stop at an island destination or get back to NYC :D

sorry for the delay in a post - Real life issues caught up with me as they always do

Since no one has actually answered this yet - you do not need a package. It is purely a personal choice. If you choose to forgo the package you will be able to obtain water and iced tea at various locations through the ship (with Quantum being new it's hard to tell where) like the cafe promenade, windjammer etc. You should be able to get a glass of water at any bar as well.

With meal service you will have a choice of water, iced tea, coffee (and maybe flavored water and lemonade in the windjammer) all included in your cruise fare.

If you would like to purchase a soda, you will get a can of soda and it will run you around $2.65 inclusive of gratuity.

Haven't looked recently, but there used to be a soda package only that was around $6.50 per person per day - you might want to consider that if you like to drink soda.

HTH

I can see how that shoe organizer could work on a ship..

thanks for the link - because that is definitely something i would NEVER have thought of taking....

I do not drink alcohol - so that doesnt bother me..

$20 for 2 drinks....hmm

im thinking from a soft drinks point of view (Americans call them "soda's") - is there unlimited at the buffet?

lol i cannot believe that they charge a "corking fee" - that has to be the lowest of the low way to generate revenue (for anyone, restaurants, pubs etc) - and to me, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...

but since it doesn't really affect me, i can over come it

i have been researching around, and hope that some of the complaints im hearing about RCI arnt true..

thanks for the links and the feedback guys

thanks for the link cruisnfever - i looked over that - $20 a day is still over the top expensive - there is no way on earth that I am going to drink $20 a day worth of drinks, and times that by 2 people over an 11 day cruise - works out to be $440 bucks....who on earth is going to drink $440 worth of soft drink or hot chocolates - for that amount i would rather drink water, and cut back on my sugars until i stop at an island destination or get back to NYC :D

sorry for the delay in a post - Real life issues caught up with me as they always do

The info crookedhalo posted about soft drinks is correct. My children don't drink and don't want to pay for soft drinks and never had a problem finding tea or fruit juice to drink.

It would probably save you some time if you posted your questions on this thread, instead of the Quantum, Dec. 12 thread. I think you have a couple of people following this one that could answer most of them.

The my time dining question you posted on the other thread can best be answered, if I follow your question, by saying that most RC ships have three main seating dining (dinner) options: early, around 6 pm; late, around 8:30 pm and my time. The main difference is that the first two give you the options of paying your gratuities at the end of the cruise. My time allows you to walk up to the designated dining room and be seated as places become available. You are also required to prepay your gratuities with my time.

Quantum is a whole new ball game. No real "dining room". You can make the reservations at one of four free restaurants. I looked at my reservation and don't even see a "My time dining" option. If you don't want to make a reservation or just show up at one of the complimentary ones, you can always eat at the Windjammer Cafe on deck 14. It is a buffet and usually has the same food for dinner as the dining room ( again, new ship, new menus).

So, I think you can go ahead and prepay your gratuities if it fits better in your budget or wait and pay at the end of the cruise. The cruise lines are pretty much making this fee something you have to pay. Some people tip more if they think the service is better.

Hope this answers your question from the other thread.

Edited by devdale

@CrookedHalo

Thank you CrookedHalo - that was the specific thing I was looking for the "what if i dont"

my travel agent said at dinner there would be a soda fountain with meals - but somehow that didnt make sense to me...because of the drink packages and thus why im asking it here..

im happy with water...

$2.65 isnt that bad - if i have one with dinner and then water...

is there any rules that you guys know about bringing some drinks onto the ship? say like 10 cans of coke?(without a greedy corking fee like on wines) then i can have one a day

@devdale

Im glad that im not the only one not paying for drinks... besides all that sugar is no good for anyone - anyway :D

"if I follow your question, by saying that most RC ships have three main seating dining (dinner) options: early, around 6 pm; late, around 8:30 pm and my time. The main difference is that the first two give you the options of paying your gratuities at the end of the cruise. My time allows you to walk up to the designated dining room and be seated as places become available. You are also required to prepay your gratuities with my time"

that was the rough gist of what i was trying to say...

to me its seen as "bribery" - and as a customer, has left a bad taste in my mouth, even though i have paid it, why is it, that customers who dont opt for that method, get punished by not being able to walk in at any time...

after all, they paid their fares the same as me, and to me, its just another "class distinction" with money being the deciding factor.

"Quantum is a whole new ball game. No real "dining room". You can make the reservations at one of four free restaurants. I looked at my reservation and don't even see a "My time dining" option. If you don't want to make a reservation or just show up at one of the complimentary ones, you can always eat at the Windjammer Cafe on deck 14. It is a buffet and usually has the same food for dinner as the dining room ( again, new ship, new menus)."

once again, at risk of repeating myself, this will be my first cruise, and with that i am attempting to research as much as possible.

one of the threads I was reading on this forum, indicated that 4 restaurants are free, the other 15(im not sure if that the correct number) are all paid extras....

so i will have wait and see i guess.

the buffet is what im looking for, and hopefully some really cool stuff on it..

"So, I think you can go ahead and prepay your gratuities if it fits better in your budget or wait and pay at the end of the cruise. The cruise lines are pretty much making this fee something you have to pay. Some people tip more if they think the service is better."

I have plenty of money for this, and have already booked it (when i initially booked back in december 2013) its just - to me another sign of "only if you have money, will we give you good service"

Thank you so much for your response, in the end its only 11 days... i hope that you get a chance to answer my other questions above, if its not too much of an inconvenience....

@CrookedHalo

Thank you CrookedHalo - that was the specific thing I was looking for the "what if i dont"

my travel agent said at dinner there would be a soda fountain with meals - but somehow that didnt make sense to me...because of the drink packages and thus why im asking it here..

im happy with water...

$2.65 isnt that bad - if i have one with dinner and then water...

is there any rules that you guys know about bringing some drinks onto the ship? say like 10 cans of coke?(without a greedy corking fee like on wines) then i can have one a day

Yes RCCL does have a policy against bringing on soda or other beverages. However, it is very spotty on the enforcement and many people report that they are successful in getting soda aboard (especially if it is a type not available on the ship it seems). HOWEVER (and this is the big drawback to me) - on a ship as large as the Quantum will be, it will be a pain to have to go back to your cabin when you want a soda - Just sayin'. Additionally, I have never seen someone bring a can into the dining room.

@devdale

Im glad that im not the only one not paying for drinks... besides all that sugar is no good for anyone - anyway :D

"if I follow your question, by saying that most RC ships have three main seating dining (dinner) options: early, around 6 pm; late, around 8:30 pm and my time. The main difference is that the first two give you the options of paying your gratuities at the end of the cruise. My time allows you to walk up to the designated dining room and be seated as places become available. You are also required to prepay your gratuities with my time"

that was the rough gist of what i was trying to say...

to me its seen as "bribery" - and as a customer, has left a bad taste in my mouth, even though i have paid it, why is it, that customers who dont opt for that method, get punished by not being able to walk in at any time...

after all, they paid their fares the same as me, and to me, its just another "class distinction" with money being the deciding factor.

Unless you are planning on not paying your gratuities, this really has no bearing. If you ARE planning on not paying your gratuities, please reconsider. While tipping may not be the norm in your country, you are not going to be in that environment - you will be in an environment were tipping is the norm and is expected. Seriously - $12 a day per person to cover ALL of the people (seen and unseen) who will help you day in and day out is too much? Heck, I tip that much when DH and I go out to a nice dinner!

"Quantum is a whole new ball game. No real "dining room". You can make the reservations at one of four free restaurants. I looked at my reservation and don't even see a "My time dining" option. If you don't want to make a reservation or just show up at one of the complimentary ones, you can always eat at the Windjammer Cafe on deck 14. It is a buffet and usually has the same food for dinner as the dining room ( again, new ship, new menus)."

once again, at risk of repeating myself, this will be my first cruise, and with that i am attempting to research as much as possible.

one of the threads I was reading on this forum, indicated that 4 restaurants are free, the other 15(im not sure if that the correct number) are all paid extras....

No this is not true - the four main dining rooms, the windjammer, sorrentos pizza, cafe270, seaplex dog house are all complimentary (and I think I've missed a few). There is a fifth main dining room that is complimentary as well, but it is limited to guests in suites.

so i will have wait and see i guess.

the buffet is what im looking for, and hopefully some really cool stuff on it..

"So, I think you can go ahead and prepay your gratuities if it fits better in your budget or wait and pay at the end of the cruise. The cruise lines are pretty much making this fee something you have to pay. Some people tip more if they think the service is better."

I have plenty of money for this, and have already booked it (when i initially booked back in december 2013) its just - to me another sign of "only if you have money, will we give you good service"

Again, I think you need to move out of the perspective of looking at this from your normal situation. This is going to be totally different and the norm is tips on a cruise ship. These tips will cover your stateroom attendant (who cleans your room 2x/day and takes care of minor requests- drycleaning etc.) EVERY waiter/bus person who participates in any way to feeding you (not just the waiter at your table - this pool covers the people in the windjammer because when they are not working in the dining rooms, they are working somewhere else these people do not get a lot of time off) and anyone else deserving of a tip that you will never see. If you were to come to America to tour, your TA would advise you that in America tips for service are typical and you would (hopefully) go with the custom of the area you are visiting.

Thank you so much for your response, in the end its only 11 days... i hope that you get a chance to answer my other questions above, if its not too much of an inconvenience....

Please see above in green

@CrookedHalo

Thank you for the response..

Awesome and honest feedback about the drink checks - i wasnt going to take a can into a dining room, i was just thinking "something on the side - by the pool - ever day or so"

in all honesty, i think that just outright buying the drink would be best - as it would only be 1 a day or something like that......

Yes this tipping business is very foreign to me, especially from Australia - and makes me feel really awkward as im not sure "what is too little or too much"..

it doesnt matter anyway - i have already paid for it, thus why we have "my time" dining...

im sure the arguement over tipping has been well on all fonts so i wont raise the spectre here - im happy to leave it the way it is, and there can be "no-unhappy" people about it

that is good to hear about those other restaurants are free too, i cant wait to see what they serve!

My kryptonite is sausages (hot dogs?) so i hope they serve them....

As the old saying goes "When in rome..."

being my first cruise - does this sort of thing happen often?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/latest/a/24958964/gastro-hits-cruise-ship-passengers/

You do hear about this type of illness on cruise ships, but we have never had any personal experience with it. If RC notices ANY distress, the buffet is taken over by ship personnel who do the serving and the hand sanitizer is even more prominently displayed.

You will normally see the crew wiping down hand rails, etc. to help prevent this from happening. You are also asked to sign a health form when you check in to evaluate whether you have had any symptoms in the past few days. Of course, people don't have to tell the truth.

I wouldn't worry about catching a bug on a cruise ship any more than going to a mall. Just wash your hands frequently.

@CrookedHalo

Thank you for the response..

Awesome and honest feedback about the drink checks - i wasnt going to take a can into a dining room, i was just thinking "something on the side - by the pool - ever day or so"

in all honesty, i think that just outright buying the drink would be best - as it would only be 1 a day or something like that......

Yes this tipping business is very foreign to me, especially from Australia - and makes me feel really awkward as im not sure "what is too little or too much"..

it doesnt matter anyway - i have already paid for it, thus why we have "my time" dining...

im sure the arguement over tipping has been well on all fonts so i wont raise the spectre here - im happy to leave it the way it is, and there can be "no-unhappy" people about it

that is good to hear about those other restaurants are free too, i cant wait to see what they serve!

Here are some menus to hold you over until you get on board: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9df181b9#/9df181b9/1

There's a lot more than just sausages, but if that's what you REALLY want then the Seaplex "food truck" serves various kinds of sausages most all day.

As for sodas, note that on Quantum there are numerous "freestyle" Coca-Cola machines which will give you the choice of over 100 variations... sugared/artificially sweetened/unsweetened, carbonated or not, with various addin flavors as you wish. The soft drink package at about $6.50 per day a very good deal... both for choice and for convenience.

If you haven't cruised before, it's a safe bet that you will have never eaten so well for this many consecutive days in your entire life. ;-)

@CrookedHalo

I would have to agree - the coolers in your cabin don't keep anything truly cold, so you'd need to find a cup of ice to keep your drink chilled - way tooo much bother (let you in on a secret here....on our first cruise DH and I 'smuggled' contraband beverages on board...but after having to shlep down to the cabin each time for a refill we've never done it again :p to me part of the trip is being coddled and waited on)

From what I've read, there may be limited service hours at the Seaplex doghouse, but you should be very, very happy and felled by the kryptonite;)

Yeah, I almost put that in the previous post, but thought it was bit over the top LOL:D

@DevDale

Thats good to hear about the hand sanitizer - im brining my own bottle from home for NYC =D

Yeah right, as if people are going to tell the truth about having a stomach bug and risk being thrown off the ship...or at worse, forced to stay in your cabin...and god forbid being forced to go to

the ship hospital, especially after what happened to that girl on RCI - poor thing.

I will keep that in mind, for what its worth, its not the ship im worried about, its being stuck on a 4 flights (from Sydney to Hawaii, Hawaii to Maui, Maui to NYC and back)

that concerns me, more bugs in that contained space with everyone huffying and puffing.

@gep2

Thanks for the links! just what i needed - i cant wait to eat!

THEY LOOK AWESOME ...and im looking forward to "Yankee franks" - OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah...my kryptonite!

and the vietnamese tacos look - way cool!

while looking through the brochure - i saw Jamie Oliver....(thats all im going to say about it, im not a fan of him, and its all pure jealousy on my part ...)

may i ask, the thick cut chips look awesome but do they cost more? because there is a dollar sign on page labelled ("your local pub just got a handcrafted upgrade")

the reason why i love the chips is because they remind me of these ones

http://kettle.com.au/images/packet-chunky-salt.png

i was looking at the last page of the link yo sent me

could someone please explain the difference to me or are my assumptions below correct?

The "Main restaurants" are free?

The "Specialty dining" are extra fee

The "Casual dining" are free as well?

"but if that's what you REALLY want then the Seaplex "food truck" serves various kinds of sausages most all day."

I think i may just die and go to heaven :D

Im glad you guys have told me about the "$6.50" one because the one on the website is about $20 a day - but $6.50 is acceptable....

is it better to order the drinks before you leave or when you get on board? when i was researching someone suggested - do it before you get onto the ship...

"If you haven't cruised before, it's a safe bet that you will have never eaten so well for this many consecutive days in your entire life."

i wonder if we can have more vietnamese tacos if we wish :D

@crooked halo

there is no top - the sky is the limit.

i was looking at the last page of the link yo sent me

could someone please explain the difference to me or are my assumptions below correct?

The "Main restaurants" are free?

The "Specialty dining" are extra fee

The "Casual dining" are free as well?

Yes, your assumptions are correct. The 4 main restaurants are free. (There is a 5th complimentary restaurant if you are in a suite.) Specialty dining will be extra money, but obviously, no one is forcing you to go there unless you want to. I assume by casual dining you are referring to Windjammer, Sorrento's, Cafe Promenade, Johnny Rockets, etc? Those will all be free, except for Johnny Rockets, which usually has about a $5.95 cover charge.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser