Edocs?

lelder1

It may take longer if you have a guarantee booking without a cabin assignment; then e-doc often seem to be issued at about 30 days.

Thanks - I have assigned rooms (wanted to make sure the 2 cabins were right next to each other). I will give it some time then - sounds like its not an "instantaneous" thing.

This doesn't answer OP's question, but I find it strange that a message to get the edocs was in myncl.com inbox dated the day I made a GTY reservation--July 11, 2014. I was assigned a room about mid-August but didn't pay the balance until the end of Aug (at which time I believe the edocs became accessible for me). That message wasn't there from July 11. I guess everything related to my Nov. cruise will be dated as of the sign-on date.

If I understand the OP, he/she wishes to check room locations?? Go here, or the NCL site, choose your ship, then choose your deck and locate the cabins.

I shall leave on Jewel 20th Sept and have not got any edocs yet. What should I do? This is NOT like RCI!

Yes, each cruise linbe is different. Before suggesting what you should do next, let's review what the website says....Are you able to sign into the My Cruises section of ncl.com? Does it indicate payment status as completed? Does the online check in progress say 100% complete? If so, is there a edocs link or an edocs information line below the check in progress line?

I shall leave on Jewel 20th Sept and have not got any edocs yet. What should I do? This is NOT like RCI!

Goodness, you should have been able to download your edocs long before this if: you have paid in full - booked your cruise through NCL - filled in all of the required documentation (it has nothing to do with your cabin already being assigned as some people go to port without a cabin being assigned.)

Sign into MYNCL , go to Vacation Summary, you should see Reservation - at a glance. To the right you should see Trip Milestones and at the bottom right-hand corner, in small print "Download Edocs" .

However, if you booked through a travel agent, they may have your docs and will need to get them to you prior to your sail date.

Hope this helps,

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you!

I got response on my mail after 32 minutes (marvellous!) and all things are now OK. Somebody must have hurried up something...

I am very satisfied and even more looking forward to the cruise!

Who did you email? I might try that too since I have done all requirements (paid in full, completed online booking 100%, have an assigned cabin, etc).

Who did you email? I might try that too since I have done all requirements (paid in full, completed online booking 100%, have an assigned cabin, etc).

I'd try contacting Tech Support unless you have a PCC. If you have a PCC they may be able to fix whatever's broken but I had to contact TS when I needed to change my name.

NCL Technical Support:

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following: Problems with Booking - Can't Find Your Cruise

Problems with Booking - Unable to Complete Reservation

Problems with Log-In - Invalid Log-In

Problems with Log-In - Unable to Retrieve Reservation

Problems with Log-In - Unable to Reset Password

Logged In - Reservation Not Found

Creating an Account - User ID Already Exists

Site Freezing

Receiving Errors

Images/Content Not Loading

Problems with Norwegian Breakaway Website

Phone

1.866.625.1160 Email ncladmin@ncl.com

Thanks - I have assigned rooms (wanted to make sure the 2 cabins were right next to each other). I will give it some time then - sounds like its not an "instantaneous" thing.

No, it is not instantaeous upon making final payment and completing check in.

For assigned cabins, I'd expect edocs at about 60 days out. If you are further out, sit back and relax (or perhaps keep an eye out for inexpensive upgrade opportunities).

Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by Starry Eyes

On the website http://www.ncl.com far down to right side is a Contact icon, I got the address reservations@ncl.com and sent my mail to this address. Answer in 32 minutes... :-)

On the website http://www.ncl.com far down to right side is a Contact icon, I got the address reservations@ncl.com and sent my mail to this address. Answer in 32 minutes... :-)

Thank you - I will try that. I think starryeyes is right though - I'm more than 60 days out so I am sure that is why they are not available. I am actually very happy with my room selection so not even thinking about an upgrade :)