booked with travel agent

bnorris10

So I booked with a travel agent am I able to access my reservation online thru the disney cruise website?

You can access your reservation, but won't be able to make any changes to it. Your TA has to do this. You can only see what's happening there. And, once your online checkin window opens, you can do your own checkin and book excursions (if you're paid if full).

When you refer to, say, "Costco" as a "TA," does that mean whoever booked through them would have to call the Costco Travel 1-800 number and do things that way? (IE order excursions, etc)

-And then what you odered could be viewed on the DCL website? So that's how you'd verify it?

When you refer to, say, "Costco" as a "TA," does that mean whoever booked through them would have to call the Costco Travel 1-800 number and do things that way? (IE order excursions, etc)

-And then what you odered could be viewed on the DCL website? So that's how you'd verify it?

I think what we are saying in this thread is that you can book these things yourself without having to go through the TA.

It goes without saying, you do need to create a user name and password on the DCL site. But it is great being able to reserve special dining tables, buy a 1 day spa pass, online check in etc. And if you are traveling with others, call DCL yourself and get the others linked to you. Then you can see them when you login and can book things together all at once.

Anyone with a DCL reservation number can see their cruise info no matter how you booked.

As noted, you will have to create a user name and password for the DCL site. Once you've done that, you can view your reservation at any time as long as you have the reservation number and the birthdate of at least one person on that reservation.

Any changes or monetary issues with your reservation must be handled by your Travel Agent. Yes, Costco is your travel agent.

Once your online checkin window opens, at 75 days out for first time DCL cruisers, you (or your TA) can do your online check in and/or book your excursions. Typically it's better if you do your own check in and excursion stuff, as you would need to leave a "if XXX isn't available, we want to book YYY" and variants thereof with your TA. You can be more flexible yourself when booking excursions/adult dining/nursery hours/spa than someone who doesn't really know your interests.

I was able to get in funny I had to use my daughters birthday to get in LOL

If you were unable to get in using your birthdate and you're on the reservation, I suggest that you check with your TA that they have your birthdate correct on the reservation.

It's not unusual for this to be wrong.