Evening wear Equinox

slhw

Hi

This is our first Celebrity cruise. I am just wondering about evening wear in the main restaurant on formal nights and non-formal nights. Should I take the type of long, strappy gown that I have taken on Cunard for formal nights and cocktail type short dresses for non-formal nights? Help please. My husband will be taking his dinner suit and smart shirts and trousers, with or without a tie. Should he take a jacket as well?

Thanks

Sandie

Just look sharp.

dress codes range from those where dressing for dinner means putting on a clean T-shirt to those where any male passenger not in a tuxedo might as well be wearing nothing at all.

Just look sharp.

dress codes range from those where dressing for dinner means putting on a clean T-shirt to those where any male passenger not in a tuxedo might as well be wearing nothing at all.

:confused: Huh ???

T-shirts?? Nothing at all?? Never seen those as MDR dinner options on our cruises.

Edited by Crazy Cruzer

:confused: Huh ???

T-shirts?? Nothing at all?? Never seen those as MDR dinner options on our cruises.

T shirts are fine in the MDR on NCL. If it's a good looking man who has great abs, I personlly have no problem with him in the MDR on any ship. :) but please give him an extra napkin to place on the chair before he sits down. :eek:

T shirts are fine in the MDR on NCL. If it's a good looking man who has great abs, I personlly have no problem with him in the MDR on any ship. :) but please give him an extra napkin to place on the chair before he sits down. :eek:

The only think I can think of here is wow. I have never heard of this before. My abs are not so great so I guess a different policy applies to me.