Carnival MAGIC 9/7 - 9/14 Lambie's Review with photos

LambKnuckles

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for this review, it answered some questions for me and your reviews are a hoot to read. We sail on Magic on the 12th, can't wait.

Kowgirl

Us too!! See you on board :D

Gina

You're both on board now... I'm so jealous!!! I hope you'll post a review with photos!!! :)

Lambie thank you so much for the great review and incredible pictures.

I am sharing yours with my daughter Shannon, newly on cruise critic, who grew up on cruises with us, and is now planning her first cruise on the Magic for April.

It is really neat to see your children grow up and teach their friends, about cruises and spreading that job out to others. It is obvious you do as well, there is so much love in all your photos.

She is taking on a small group of friends from Midland/Odessa to revel in the sea and some lush vegetation for a week.

Can you tell me when formal nights are for this cruise so I can tell my giddy daughter, who has the same slightly...well ok very obsessive travel planning bug.

Keep writing, your reviews are a joy to read!

• 2 weeks later...
Lambie thank you so much for the great review and incredible pictures.

I am sharing yours with my daughter Shannon, newly on cruise critic, who grew up on cruises with us, and is now planning her first cruise on the Magic for April.

It is really neat to see your children grow up and teach their friends, about cruises and spreading that job out to others. It is obvious you do as well, there is so much love in all your photos.

She is taking on a small group of friends from Midland/Odessa to revel in the sea and some lush vegetation for a week.

Can you tell me when formal nights are for this cruise so I can tell my giddy daughter, who has the same slightly...well ok very obsessive travel planning bug.

Keep writing, your reviews are a joy to read!

What a wonderful parent you are!!! It truly is great to see our kiddos enjoy some of what we love... we may not agree in all music choices or video games... but, we love cruising!!

Formal nights are Monday night, first Sea Day and Thursday night, which is a port that usually has an earlier departure. They pick nights that give you time to dress and time for the photographers to make their money!! I have known them to change the days on some cruises -- but for the MAGIC, these are the days I've had.

Always Monday night, and then Thursday is Caymans, or Belize, or Nassau. Now that I write this, I think on the Eastern cruise, Elegant Evening was Friday, a Sea Day... but NEVER on a the night before coming into home port -- and your luggage as to be packed and out.

Edited by LambKnuckles

Thanks for the review, looking forward to being on the Magic again in Jan.

I'm so JEALOUS of you cruising in January!!! I was hoping to go in that month for Nana's 90th birthday -- but now it looks like we won't!

Thank you for reading and looking in!!

Lambie...Thanks for all the many great photos...especially the food...and the really fine review. :):):):)

Thank you for your comments!! I love writing the review, and it lets me look back in and remember the cruise!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the awesome review! We just got back today from the Magic and I found myself telling my husband "we need to see Xyz, Lambie recommended it"

I didn't see this before, and I hope you still peek in and read!

Crazycrusinwith6... I love this comment! Anything I should see, so I can say CCW6 recommended it???

• 4 months later...

I booked a cruise aboard the Magic today and began looking for reviews. They seem to be few and far between. I've read another of your reviews and I lover your style of reliving your adventure for us.

Unfortunately, for some reason, the pictures aren't showing up. Any idea what's going on? I'd love to get to experience the Magic through your eyes before I sail.

Thanks so much!!