Entertainment Booking Question

g3off

I know the booking system and cruise planner has been talked about endlessly due to its buggy nature, but the one thing I can't seem to figure out is if there is any logic behind when things become unlocked to book?

I am on the Feb 2nd Quantum sailing and have been able to book all my restaurants, as well as one activity, the Dreamworks character breakfast. The Spa is also available to book but haven't done anything there yet.

I haven't however seen anything on the Entertainment -- Is there a set period before it opens up? 100 days? 120 days? etc...

Cheers.

I know the booking system and cruise planner has been talked about endlessly due to its buggy nature, but the one thing I can't seem to figure out is if there is any logic behind when things become unlocked to book?

I am on the Feb 2nd Quantum sailing and have been able to book all my restaurants, as well as one activity, the Dreamworks character breakfast. The Spa is also available to book but haven't done anything there yet.

I haven't however seen anything on the Entertainment -- Is there a set period before it opens up? 100 days? 120 days? etc...

Cheers.

They just opened the entertainment booking for the 2-day sampler cruise today 54 days out, so I think you have a little time yet.

Jonathan

Cheers.

Interesting that you mention this. I am on the Jan 11, 2015 sailing and I booked my Entertainment ( Mamma Mia, a comedy show, a couple of "Guest" entertainers and Sonic Odyssey) way back in mid May. The reservations seem to have stuck because they are still there. They have obviously had some issues since then though. So perhaps they stopped people from booking them till closer to sail date. I was able to book Izumi a couple of weeks ago and am planning to try for the Dynamic Dining reservations soon (although might wait till after final payment date in hopes of some desired times opening up).

Good Luck!

Denise

Can someone who already booked shows, let us know about the starting times please. I know they can be different depending on cruise length, but it would give us an indication about when to book dinner .

Thank´s !

Cheers.

Also, waiting. Been told 90 days prior to cruise. If you got to the Quantum roll call there is a semblance of the entertainment schedule. E.G. Mamma Mia on 1st 7 2nd sail day/nite.

Can someone who already booked shows, let us know about the starting times please. I know they can be different depending on cruise length, but it would give us an indication about when to book dinner .

Thank´s !

I'm on the 20Dec14 cruise and we have booked the following:

- 12/21 - Mama Mia 2pm (2.5 hour show)

- 12/24 - "Entertainer" (TBD) 9:30pm

- 12/25 - Sonic Odyssey 9:30pm

- 12/26 - Starwater 10pm

I don't know/recall what the other times were; in many cases it only gave me one option.

I'm on the 20Dec14 cruise and we have booked the following:

- 12/21 - Mama Mia 2pm (2.5 hour show)

- 12/24 - "Entertainer" (TBD) 9:30pm

- 12/25 - Sonic Odyssey 9:30pm

- 12/26 - Starwater 10pm

I don't know/recall what the other times were; in many cases it only gave me one option.

Are these the only options for times? We have dinner planned for 930 most nights do they have an early show?

Mamma Mia is 8:30 pm on the first night (Day 1) or 2pm or 8:30pm on first sea day(Day 2)Choose 1

Comedy Show Day 3- 7pm or 9pm (45mins) Choose 1

Guest Entertainer1 (TBD) 9pm on Day 5 or 7pm on Day 6- Choose 1 (45 mins)

Guest Entertainer 2(TBD) 7pm or 9pm on Day 7 (45 mins)Choose 1

Guest Entertainer 3 (TBD) 9pm on Day 9 or 7pm on Day 10 (45 mins) choose 1

Sonic Odyssey- 7pm or 9pm Day 11 and 7:30pm Day 12 (45 mins) Choose 1

Hope this helps.

Edited by DKNYC
TBD

Mamma Mia is 8:30 pm on the first night (Day 1) or 2pm or 8:30pm on first sea day(Day 2)Choose 1

Comedy Show Day 3- 7pm or 9pm (45mins) Choose 1

Guest Entertainer1 (TBD) 9pm on Day 5 or 7pm on Day 6- Choose 1 (45 mins)

Guest Entertainer 2(TBD) 7pm or 9pm on Day 7 (45 mins)Choose 1

Guest Entertainer 3 (TBD) 9pm on Day 9 or 7pm on Day 10 (45 mins) choose 1

Sonic Odyssey- 7pm or 9pm Day 11 and 7:30pm Day 12 (45 mins) Choose 1

Hope this helps.

big help thank you so much

For those interested in the entertainment schedule here's is a schedule for the

Dec. 1 and Feb. 2 --- 11 nites.

Thanks to "LouTheGlue"

Day 1

Mama Mia 8:30 PM

Day 2

Mama Mia 2:30 PM

Starwater 8:30 PM

Day 3

Comedy Show 7:00 PM

Day 4

Starwater 10:30 PM

Day 5

Day 6

Guest Entertainer1 7:00 PM

Day 7

Guest Entertainer2 7:00 PM

Day 8

Day 9

Sonic Odyssey 5:30 PM

Day 10

Sonic Odyssey 2:00 PM

Sonic Odyssey 8:30 PM

Day 11

Guest Entertainer3 7:00 PM

Guest Entertainer3 9:00 PM

Thanks to "Bobbie John"

Day 1 Mamma Mia/ 8:30 pm

Day 2 Mamma Mia/ 2:30 pm 8:30 pm

Day 3 Comedy/ 7 and 9 pm

Day 4 No show/ In port San Juan

Day 5 Guest Entertainer 1/ 9 pm

Day 6 Guest Ent 1/ 7 pm

Day 7 Guest Ent 2/ 7 and 9 pm

Day 8 Starwater/ 10:30 pm( also another one, probably earlier)

Day 9 Sonic Odyssey/ 5:30 pm

Day 10 Sonic Odyssey/ 2 pm and 8:30 pm

Day 11 Guest Ent 3/ 7 and 9 pm

Hope this helps in planning.

For those interested in the entertainment schedule here's is a schedule for the

Dec. 1 and Feb. 2 --- 11 nites.

Thanks to "LouTheGlue"

Day 1

Day 2

Mama Mia 2:30 PM

Day 3

Comedy Show 7:00 PM

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Guest Entertainer1 7:00 PM

Day 7

Guest Entertainer2 7:00 PM

Day 8

Day 9

Sonic Odyssey 5:30 PM

Day 10

Sonic Odyssey 2:00 PM

Sonic Odyssey 8:30 PM

Day 11

Guest Entertainer3 7:00 PM

Guest Entertainer3 9:00 PM

Thanks to "Bobbie John"

Day 1 Mamma Mia/ 8:30 pm

Day 2 Mamma Mia/ 2:30 pm 8:30 pm

Day 3 Comedy/ 7 and 9 pm

Day 4 No show/ In port San Juan

Day 5 Guest Entertainer 1/ 9 pm

Day 6 Guest Ent 1/ 7 pm

Day 7 Guest Ent 2/ 7 and 9 pm

Day 8 Starwater/ 10:30 pm( also another one, probably earlier)

Day 9 Sonic Odyssey/ 5:30 pm

Day 10 Sonic Odyssey/ 2 pm and 8:30 pm

Day 11 Guest Ent 3/ 7 and 9 pm

Hope this helps in planning.

How do you know it's the schedule for the 2/2 sailing? No one at RCCl seems to know

• 2 weeks later...

This is taken from RCI's website.

INTRODUCING STARWATER

A Royal Caribbean original production, Starwater is a highly visual production that fuses video mapping, groundbreaking robotic technology and live performance artistry. Human emotions are explored as our muse brings together the magic of the stars and the mysteries of the seas for this awe-inspiring theatrical experience. Harnessing the power of Two70°’s exclusive technical innovations, you won’t see a show like this anywhere else in the world.

INTRODUCING SONIC ODYSSEY– A New Dimension in Sound

In an epic fusion of music, performance art and innovation, Sonic Odyssey transforms the Royal Theater into one immersive musical instrument that encompasses the audience in each soul-stirring note. Soaring high above your head from stage to mezzanine, the golden strings of the Earth Harp reverberate otherworldly sound throughout the entire theater. This joins the Drum Cloud, Violin Dress, and an array of other brilliantly eclectic instruments, including the Royal Gong, the largest gong in human history.

In collaboration with experimental musician and innovator William Close, and with the talent of more than two dozen musicians, vocalists and dancers, Royal Caribbean Productions is proud to debut this original production showcasing the next dimension in global sound, as never before seen on land or sea.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising