Bottled water

sjaak

The description of the classic beverage package (the one of the 1,2,3 promo) only says bottled water. Can someone please tell me more? Is it Evian? The small bottles or even the large ones? How about San Pellegrino?

The classic package includes only still bottles water, not sparkling water. It does not include the San Pellegrino or Perrier offered on board which are included in the premium package. It does include soda pop so you might be able to get club soda from a bartender's fountain gun or even in a can.

The bottled water brand on the classic package will vary from cruise to cruise. It may or may not be a brand you're familiar with. The Premium package includes Evian. Both packages include both smaller single serving bottles and larger one liter bottles.

Thank you for answering!

If you are elite you can get large bottles of Evian as part of your three free drinks at the happy hour or even if they give vouchers. I just did it recently on Reflection every evening at one of the eligible bars since I am not a drinker and would rather have bottled water.

If you are elite you can get large bottles of Evian as part of your three free drinks at the happy hour or even if they give vouchers. I just did it recently on Reflection every evening at one of the eligible bars since I am not a drinker and would rather have bottled water.

What a GREAT idea!! I know we've gotten unopened cans of Diet Coke. Neither one of us ever drinks three drinks in a two-hour span, so getting the big water will be my plan from now on.

The description of the classic beverage package (the one of the 1,2,3 promo) only says bottled water. Can someone please tell me more? Is it Evian? The small bottles or even the large ones? How about San Pellegrino?

San Pellegrino and Evian are part of premium package. We purchased premium non alcoholic package - totally worth it for $20/day.

My OH sucessfully downgraded from the included Classic Alcohol to the Premium non alcohol package on day one to enjoy the branded sparkling waters. As he doesnt drink alcohol this worked out well and was easily accomodated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk