Brilliance of the Seas - No Chef's Table?

deej696

We have a couple upcoming sailings on the Brilliance and had planned on doing the Chef's Table as we've always enjoyed our previous experiences with it. In the ship description on the RC website it lists Chef's Table as an option but it is no where to be found in my cruise planner.

Is it not currently available on Brilliance? Thanks in advance for any insight.

We have a couple upcoming sailings on the Brilliance and had planned on doing the Chef's Table as we've always enjoyed our previous experiences with it. In the ship description on the RC website it lists Chef's Table as an option but it is no where to be found in my cruise planner.

Do you see other dining options in your cruise planner? Just wondering if dining reservations are open for your cruise.

DJ - I don't have an answer about the Chef's Table (but I will be on the Brilliance in December and am SO excited!) but just had to say that your quote about Sprite really cracked me up. I listened to a Steven Wright bit on the Sirius comedy channel yesterday and he did the Sprite joke. Thanks for including it - it gave me a lift!

The BR had the Chef's Table this past spring(we went)...

I think their cruise planners have a lot to be desired...:rolleyes:

PS..Im from Ocala too...

Edited by PH8

I'm sailing on Brilliance in 2 weeks. It has to be booked on board.

Thank you! Seems odd for them to do it that way, but I'll keep an eye out once we get onboard.

The BR had the Chef's Table this past spring(we went)...

I think their cruise planners have a lot to be desired...:rolleyes:

PS..Im from Ocala too...

Small world! Curious...do you recall if they did the CT every night? Just trying to figure out what night to leave open with other reservations.

DJ - I don't have an answer about the Chef's Table (but I will be on the Brilliance in December and am SO excited!) but just had to say that your quote about Sprite really cracked me up. I listened to a Steven Wright bit on the Sirius comedy channel yesterday and he did the Sprite joke. Thanks for including it - it gave me a lift!

Glad I could help supply a laugh! I first heard it told by Mitch Hedberg - I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Small world! Curious...do you recall if they did the CT every night? Just trying to figure out what night to leave open with other reservations.

Sorry can't say for sure...I am pretty sure it was at least more than once..

We also booked on board......they tend to offer deals to go since it was not sold out..

I was on the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago and the Chef's Table was available. It was advertised in the daily and available to book on board. I do not remember how often it was offered but I checked the dailies that made it home, days 4 to 7, and it was offered all 4 days. 6:30 PM, $70 each. It was likely available earlier in the cruise, I just did not bring days 1 to 3 home.

We are sailing Brilliance in a couple of weeks and after reading several posts about the Chef's Table and not seeing it online I contacted a vacation planner and found out that they have it every evening at 7:30 with a price of $70. Now I just have to figure out which night we want to go. I may book it while onboard since I heard that they might offer a discount if you book at least 3 specialty restaurants on the first day. Happy cruising.

Maybe the time will be different on your cruise but on our cruise (New England) it was at 6:30 and that is how it is listed on the Cruise Compass for nights 4 to 7.

We are sailing Brilliance in a couple of weeks and after reading several posts about the Chef's Table and not seeing it online I contacted a vacation planner and found out that they have it every evening at 7:30 with a price of $70. Now I just have to figure out which night we want to go. I may book it while onboard since I heard that they might offer a discount if you book at least 3 specialty restaurants on the first day. Happy cruising.

We were on the Brilliance this time last month. It was wonderful. We did Chef's Table twice during our cruise. We booked all of our Specialty Dining on board the first day and we did receive discounts on all of the venues based on the number of nights we booked in a Specialty Dining restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...

My travel agent was able to call in yesterday and book Chef's Table for me on my Brilliance cruise leaving Sunday. As mentioned earlier in this thread, it was offered nightly at 7pm for $70pp. I chose a day at sea so I wouldn't be too tired from being in port.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was making reservation weeks back I did not see the Chef's Table option either. I just went back in to look at reservations and on the main page there is an ad for the Chef's Table...when you hover over the picture it pulls up another screen with option to ADD TO CART or MORE DETAILS. Try again and see if it works for you. I am sailing in 7 days and this is the first time I have seen it so I am not sure if it is time related or they just added it online. Hope that helps!