May Cruise - "On Hold - Expires in 24 hours

sunflower46

I was just checking my reservations for a b2b cruise on the Silhouette for May and June and it now has changed from "Booked" to "On Hold - Expires in 24 Hours" on both cruises. We booked on board about eight months ago and nothing should have changed. Has anyone else experienced this? I just emailed my TA. I hope Celebrity hasn't screwed this up. Thanks.

I was just checking my reservations for a b2b cruise on the Silhouette for May and June and it now has changed from "Booked" to "On Hold - Expires in 24 Hours" on both cruises. We booked on board about eight months ago and nothing should have changed. Has anyone else experienced this? I just emailed my TA. I hope Celebrity hasn't screwed this up. Thanks.

Hi Sunflower,

Celebrity's website is well known for ongoing issues, so I wouldnt be overly concerned. However, you are doing the right thing in confirming with your TA, that your booking is in good standing. Hopefully, all is well.

Please let us know the outcome, and good luck !

Hi Sunflower,

Celebrity's website is well known for ongoing issues, so I wouldnt be overly concerned. However, you are doing the right thing in confirming with your TA, that your booking is in good standing. Hopefully, all is well.

Please let us know the outcome, and good luck !

Hi Andy,

Celebrity told my TA that it was a website issue and that all is ok. I will have to keep an eye on the reservations and see if it changes. I'm afraid I don't have much confidence in Celebrity's answer. I'm not sure they even checked it. But for now they say the reservations are ok.

We will be on board Reflection in November and I will ask them to check on it for me as well.

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

This has been happening quite a bit. Has happened recently on several of my paid in full cruises. It is a website issue and nothing to be concerned about. Enjoy your cruise.

Orator,

Thank you. It's good to know I'm not alone. It's just so frustrating that they can finally fix the site and then it goes down again.

We will definitely enjoy our cruises because once we step on to the ship, all the bad stuff is forgotten.

It happened to me last year with my Feb 2014 cruise. I also was concerned but was assured by my TA that we were really booked and it turned out ok, nothing ever happened. Based upon others experiencing the same issue, I believe it is truly a website issue. But you'd think they would get it fixed.:confused: