Any coffee makers in cabins? - Constellation

tartana

Are there any coffee making facilities in the cabin, or do you have to request it for a certain time from your cabin attendant or room service? If not, has anyone ever used their own single cup maker? Thanks for any info :) I like to have a couple of cups early on the deck before getting ready to face the public lol. :D

There are no coffee makers in the cabins and none are available for the asking. Celebrity restricts certain heat producing electrics so may not permit a single serve coffee pot. You can call room service for a pot of coffee or arrange for it the night before if you get up at the same time every day.

Mary Lou

Are there any coffee making facilities in the cabin, or do you have to request it for a certain time from your cabin attendant or room service? If not, has anyone ever used their own single cup maker? Thanks for any info :) I like to have a couple of cups early on the deck before getting ready to face the public lol. :D

No Coffee Makers in Standard Cabins... Have heard that a few of the Suites on Celebrity Ships have them.

You can order Room Service around the clock, for Free. Regular Coffee (or Tea) will be delivered

If you want Premium Coffees or Teas, ala Starbucks... (called Cafe al Bacio on Celebrity Ships) then there is a charge for those items... Even if you have a Bevvy Pkg (Bevvy Pkgs don't include Room Service or Cabin Minibar)

You cannot bring Coffee Makers or Electric Kettles etc aboard (read your Cruise Contract) as contraband items they will be confiscated

If you don't want to pay extra for delivery of items from Cafe al Bacio, you can go out and get them yourself (Mr Sloop or I always does a coffee run first thing in the AM... Whoever is up first goes)

Lol you will not be alone... Lots of people show up looking like they just got out of bed and threw on their sweats :D

Trust me no one cares... And with over 2000 Pax on board chances are high no one will know you... Nor will you see any of the again

Cheers!

Ps... As for Inroom Kettles as stated, only found on cruises out of the UK

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I could be wrong, but in a couple weeks ago I thought I saw someone mentioning they were on a Caribbean cruise and all they did was ask for a kettle and one was delivered to their stateroom later that evening/next morning.

In other words, on European cruises it is there by default, but on Caribbean a request needs to be made.

Edited by cwb27

I could be wrong, but in a couple weeks ago I thought I saw someone mentioning they were on a Caribbean cruise and all they did was ask for a kettle and one was delivered to their stateroom later that evening/next morning.

In other words, on European cruises it is there by default, but on Caribbean a request needs to be made.

I Remember that post.

It was actually a Repositiong Cruise... UK to USA. Kettles were "still" onboard. Cruiser lucked out. Certainly not the norm

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I Remember that post.

It was actually a Repositiong Cruise... UK to USA. Kettles were "still" onboard. Cruiser lucked out. Certainly not the norm

Cheers!

That certainly makes sense, I was wondering how/why/if Celebrity would sacrifice the large amount of space to store them while in the Caribbean.