Got my Markon sandels!

Lois R

Hi lszu and all others interested as well icon_smile.gif

UPS just got here and my sandels from last week's TSV are soooo cute! AND COMFY icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif Very nice heel...and I am one happy cruiser!

I have most of my stuff delivered to me here at work...UPS comes every day for business icon_wink.gif.

The jewelery though..that is always shipped directly to my place icon_biggrin.gif that goes Postal Service.

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Glad you like them! They do have some adorable styles this year. Absolutely LOVE the Markon boots I have. Once I pay off those Birks I might have to try a pair of Markon sandals.

Tomorrow's TSV is an Eterna Gold ankle bracelet. Might need that to go with the new sandals! icon_wink.gif

Lois - do you get the Insider?

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

hiicon_smile.gif I have never worn an ankle bracelet or a toe ring...never found any I am comfortable wearing!

I used to get the Insider..but then they started to charge...so I didn't subscribe. Oh well...

I just got a pair of Dansko sandals that I've been coveting from afar and they are on their way. I'm such a huge fan of their clogs, and after trying on the sandals it was no different for those!

Can't wait to get 'em and congrats on your sandals, too!

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until VICTORY is ours 5/9/04

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than any day at work</MARQUEE>

I think my husband has blocked QVC on the remote icon_eek.gif LOL....I have been a little out of control...at least this past Sunday I was! icon_wink.gif

I am off to a private sale at Nordstoms tonight with mty cruising buddy!! I will get my "fix" somewhere!! icon_wink.gif

Pat icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

till we start celebrating our 20th Anniversary on the

The Explorer of the Seas~~~~5/04

NCL Dawn~~~6/03

Star Cruises~~~Singapore 2001

nyer - I'm still debating - you know the old "do I really need that" argument you have with yourself. I know "need" really doesn't have much to do with make up!

Lois - I love both toe rings and anklets in the summer when I'm not wearing socks and have my toes sticking out all the time. It can be hard to wear them with "real shoes" though.

Did you get your Tova mascara yet? I got my new set and love the navy. I've got pretty dark lashes so the colors are very subtle on me.

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

hiicon_smile.gif yep, got the mascara...my lashes are quite dark too...maybe thats why it is supposed to look like you aren't wearing any? LOL It is nice...maybe I need to put a bit more on...I will play a bit and see how much looks the best.

I tried the black and the plum so far. I have never worn "color mascara". I always wear black.

Its nice...different but not "over the top".

I remember wearing bright cobalt blue mascara in the '80s that even showed up with my black lashes! This is not that kind of colored mascara!

Do you also wear liner? I've been matching my liner to my mascara and find that gives my eyes a nice little "pop".

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Hi lszu....I am just kind of simple when it comes to make-up...I never wear face-make up.

For the eyes...only shadow and mascara here at home.

On a cruise, well, I do eyeliner (evenings only) but not liquid liner...a thin pencil type.

And I will wear blush and lipstick for evenings too...(on a cruise) icon_wink.gif but I am not and have never been a foundation person. Some may say I am "not with it"..but I don't care. I look pretty good for 46..maybe it is because I haven't put things on my face..who knows!

Anyway.....those mascaras were 40.00 total..you can bet I am going to use them icon_smile.gif

I would never say you're not "with it"! I'd also never have guessed you as 46. Then again, 46 isn't as old as it used to be! icon_biggrin.gif

I used a regular foundation for years because I hated the way my skin looked. When I turned 35 I switched my skin care and foundation and now find I use less make-up than I did 10 years ago!

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Archived