Mr. Sanchos vs. Nachi Cocum

cruzzin1124

Snorkeling on site at either of these places is mediocre - sandy bottom! However at Nachi you can arrange to take a snorkeling excursion.

Yes, not good snorkelling at either place. You can also take a snorkel excursion from Mr S as well - Actually with the same operator as at Nachi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, snorkelling is not really great at either place. You can take a snorkel excursion from Mr Sanchos as well - I think it's the same company because the same guy tried to get us to book a tour with him at Nachi in February and Mr Sanchos in September.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Hi everyone, we're going on a cruise in November and going to Cozumel...we're debating whether we should go to Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocum, we love good food and a little on quieter side...so which one do you think has better food? or which would you recommend over the other...thanks for any feedback, much appreciated :D

I just booked MR SAnchos yesterday for my November 8th cruise. I initially intended to do Nachi but it is sold out for the 10th. I'm assuming fate means Sanchos will be better. ;)

We are thinking of going to one of these 2 places on our upcoming cruise in February. My husband loves to be in the ocean and snorkel/swim. Which of these 2 is better for swimming/snorkeling?

As mentioned above, both will be fine for swimming but offer poor snorkeling - as does any beach with a sandy bottom. You might think about first taking a taxi (about $10) to the Money Bar with great snorkeling from the shore (but no beach - you enter the water via steps). After an hour or so of snorkel time you can grab another cab to one of the beach clubs.