Celebrity Century arrived in Sydney 10 Oct

Two of them were B2Bs so it is actually 6 cruises.:eek:

Mic, and here we thought that we were doing good with a total of 5 cruises this year:)! I, Brian have to talk my DW into doing all these cruises. I organize & plan them - she goes along for the ride:D.

Mic, and here we thought that we were doing good with a total of 5 cruises this year:)! I, Brian have to talk my DW into doing all these cruises. I organize & plan them - she goes along for the ride:D.

You are addicted as well. :eek:

The December cruise (7 nights) will be our 4th this year, for a total of 28 nights, as two of them were only short 3 night and 4 night cruises, compared to 3 cruises in 2013 for 41 nights.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Lol! And you have done four this year already, cruise addicts everywhere ;)

Ahhh, yes ;) I must admit that we have quite a serious addiction happening as well :o

....total of 28 nights, as two of them were only short 3 night and 4 night cruises, compared to 3 cruises in 2013 for 41 nights.:D

our total: 4 cruises this year.....43 days :D

Ahhh, yes ;) I must admit that we have quite a serious addiction happening as well :o

our total: 4 cruises this year.....43 days :D

Your San Francisco to Sydney would be a B2B wouldn't it?;)

Edited by MicCanberra

Your San Francisco to Sydney would be a B2B wouldn't it?;)

It was actually sold as one complete leg - 23 nights SF to Sydney. No one got off, nor joined in Honolulu. Less ports than last year, so more sea days in-between.

And, you know what, I can't count - those b2b's in Alaska makes it 5 cruises this year :o

It was actually sold as one complete leg - 23 nights SF to Sydney. No one got off, nor joined in Honolulu. Less ports than last year, so more sea days in-between.

And, you know what, I can't count - those b2b's in Alaska makes it 5 cruises this year :o

That's ok, lots of cruising is a good thing.:D

At least you are doing something to ease the pain of your addiction or is it aggravating it.;)

Edited by MicCanberra

You are addicted as well. :eek:

The December cruise (7 nights) will be our 4th this year, for a total of 28 nights, as two of them were only short 3 night and 4 night cruises, compared to 3 cruises in 2013 for 41 nights.:D

Ah well; we're doing fine then - this year will total 64 nights for us by Christmas compared with only 40 nights last year:D.