Back on the Enchantment once again! ~~ Solo Picture Review ~~

mpoole3

Thanks for an awesome review. Hubby and sail on her April 17 and we cant wait. We sailed on her 5 day west carib in 2006. It was our first cruise and I cried she was so beautiful. We have been to Coco cay also on Freedom and we like it too. So glad you are "livin' life", as I always say. We always make new friends on cruises. That's a main part of the fun.. Again , thanks for the review, the journey is just as much fun as the destination!

:)

• 1 month later...

What great pictures! I'm SO late to the party here, but I was completely curious what happens around Halloween, as I'll be on the 2015 Halloween cruising this year. This will also be my second cruise, and the first time on Enchantment. We are also already reserved for Chops, and this feedback was incredibly helpful.

Cheers! Happy sailing. :)

does anyone know if the doors on the Enchantment are metal? I'd like to make some signs to put on our door but if I'm gonna have to tape them on, I'm just gonna skip it.

any one?

Metal doors.

Thank you so much for your review. It is amazing. We are sailing on her in two days.

I noticed you did not mentioned formal night. Did that go away? ;)

Haven't been on her, but it is my understanding that formal night is the second night (Nassau) for the 3 day sailing.

Haven't been on her, but it is my understanding that formal night is the second night (Nassau) for the 3 day sailing.

I read on the board that formal nights were going away and some ships did not have them. Specially short cruises. Thanks for the update.

I read on the board that formal nights were going away and some ships did not have them. Specially short cruises. Thanks for the update.

They still have the formal night for now, but I will say it's nothing like a formal night on Oasis. Many men in just blazers, on the short sailings.

AWESOME review. I'm with you when it comes to that giddy excitement knowing you are going on a cruise. I'm so geeked by the time I get to the ship!

Photo's were excellent! Living in MI -last minutes include high dollar flights, hey! They should have a cruise port here...it is the GREAT LAKES after all.

Thanks again and enjoy your next cruise. I, too,think of becoming a Cruise consultant with all I've organized for friends and fam.

Mary

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

does anyone know if the doors on the Enchantment are metal? I'd like to make some signs to put on our door but if I'm gonna have to tape them on, I'm just gonna skip it.

any one?

If your signs are 8 x 10 or smaller they can be printed on magnetic paper; sold in craft stores and several office supply stores.

• 1 month later...
AWESOME review. I'm with you when it comes to that giddy excitement knowing you are going on a cruise. I'm so geeked by the time I get to the ship!

Photo's were excellent! Living in MI -last minutes include high dollar flights, hey! They should have a cruise port here...it is the GREAT LAKES after all.

Thanks again and enjoy your next cruise. I, too,think of becoming a Cruise consultant with all I've organized for friends and fam.

Mary

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

I'm glad you enjoyed the review! I used to be able to book week of, but not anymore... So Sad, but glad I had a good run while it lasted. 6 Cruises in 1 year was a whole lot of fun!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Enjoying your review and photos. Enchantment was our first cruise so she holds a special spot in our hearts as it started this cruising addiction. The NCL ship you pictured is the Sky, once was Pride of Aloha hence the floral lei painted on her. She had a very bad Hawaii run, so bad they moved her and renamed her.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the review! Sailing on the Enchantment on Monday for the first time!

You are very welcome! Let us know how the cruise went!

Just booked an EN cruise last night for Superbowl weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
In my 18 cruises, I've never captured a shot like this one. I was walking back to the ship for the second time I might add. I notice the sun setting and a perfect shadow on the back side, and I started shooting away!

IMG_4881_zpse38624ad.jpg

What app did you use to make the photo look like that?

Our group of 4 is trying to decide whether to do the package on the short cruise (3 nights) since both days we are off the ship most of the time and also because we were thinking how nice it would be to get buckets vs one beer at a time. Any thoughts on my predicament?

You may be off the ship when it is at Coco Cay, but your beverage package works on the island.

Michael, Thanks for the fun review and awesome photos. We are big fans of the Enhantment and are excited about our upcoming Halloween cruise. We like to do Chops on the last night, so thanks for including your thoughts on the menu. Linda

Thank you for the grand review with exceptional photography. I'll be sailing on EoS December 4 and can't wait!!

Its quite refreshing to hear from a fellow younger, solo cruiser.

I'm now off to test google's ability to find the aforementioned podcasts and give them a listen.

One question that I've had come to mind recently. If I wanted to enjoy a mimosa or bloody mary with breakfast/brunch, is this possible?

Edited by jeanigor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...