Liberty of the Seas Balcony #7708 lounge chairs?

Spoarzy

Has anyone sailed on Liberty of the Seas in cabin 7708 or 7408 recently? and if so do they have lounge chairs on the balcony? I have seen pictures of them with and with out so not sure what to expect. Any help would be great.

We had that cabin on Liberty and we begged, pleaded, talked to everyone except the captain to give us just one lounge chair and all we got was NO and a different reason from each person we talked to. We were very nice when asking so if wasn't because of being rude or anything. It ruined my cruise because I spend so much time on the balcony reading and relaxing, that is what I go on a cruise for. I don't plan on ever sailing the Liberty again unless they change their rules about no lounge chairs for any balconies except jr suites and above.

We had that cabin on Liberty and we begged, pleaded, talked to everyone except the captain to give us just one lounge chair and all we got was NO and a different reason from each person we talked to. We were very nice when asking so if wasn't because of being rude or anything. It ruined my cruise because I spend so much time on the balcony reading and relaxing, that is what I go on a cruise for. I don't plan on ever sailing the Liberty again unless they change their rules about no lounge chairs for any balconies except jr suites and above.

When did you cruise on Liberty? We just got off Navigator OTS and all the aft balconies had lounge chairs which was nice to have. I would not say that if we do not have lounge chairs that my cruise would be ruined but it would be a bit disappointing. We really enjoyed using our balcony on Navigator and were hoping to have the same amenities on Liberty but that looks like it might not be the case. We really enjoyed watching the wake as we sailed but it is much nicer to be in a lounge chair than sitting up. It looks like there used to be lounge chairs but now they have taken them away.

We were on LOS Nov of 2013 and in 1400 which is a D1. We had lounge chairs.

That is good news!! I hope that they have not changed this since then!! If we do not have them it will not be the end of the world but it would be nice to have.

Hoping this hasn't changed...today marks my 40 day countdown for my Liberty cruise and I am in the "twin" cabin 1700:p

Thank you!

Kelly

When you get back please report back here if you could. I would greatly appreciate it if you could!!

• 3 months later...

Can anyone update whether there are, in fact, loungers on the Freedom class aft balconies now? We have 7408 corner after booked in June on Liberty and would love to have loungers on that huge balcony!

Can anyone update whether there are, in fact, loungers on the Freedom class aft balconies now? We have 7408 corner after booked in June on Liberty and would love to have loungers on that huge balcony!

There seems to only be a problem on the Liberty. On the Independence, we had cabin 7708, and we had loungers in 2013.

I made a thread about this 2 years ago, and several people reported back that there were loungers on aft Liberty cabins.

see post #88 in this thread - they provided pictures too.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1698141&page=5

Thank you for being so kind as to provide that link. I sure hope the Liberty aft loungers are really back!!

• 2 months later...

We had 2 loungers on our Liberty aft balcony during our October 2014 TA.

If they weren't there and if the steward would of said no.....my DW would of made me go to the pool deck and drag one down.

Edited by Beachammo

We had 2 loungers on our Liberty aft balcony during our October 2014 TA.

If they weren't there and if the steward would of said no.....my DW would of made me go to the pool deck and drag one down.

This is great news and fairly current!! What cabin # did you stay in?

We sailed on Liberty of the Seas March 14-19, 2015 and it only had 2 chairs with 2 ottoman's and 1 small table. No chaise lounge chairs. Since we had 3 in the cabin we requested a chaise, but we only got another chair and ottoman.

Loved the aft cabin/balcony though. It is huge.

The previous year on Independence of the Seas we had an aft balcony too, but it did have 2 chaise lounge chairs and also 2 chairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Born and raised. Live in Town of Chenango but grew up in Kirkwood/Windsor area. If you have any questions about Liberty feel free to ask. I will fi my best to find out if I don't notice it walking around.