Liberty of the Seas Balcony #7708 lounge chairs?

Spoarzy

Just boarded Liberty and 7708 has 3 chairs with ottomans and a small table.

Thanks so much for the update. We are in 7408 on June 4th, and I'm kind of disappointed that there are no loungers.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks so much for the update. We are in 7408 on June 4th, and I'm kind of disappointed that there are no loungers.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Unless you wish to lay flat out on the lounger which the chair can not do, but the chairs with the ottomans are much more comfortable to sit in.

• 1 month later...
I am on Liberty right now in 7408. There are three chairs, two ottomans & one table, no loungers.

Thanks for the update!! I like the chairs with the ottomans so this will be great for our upcoming cruise on Liberty.

? - we are NOT in an aft balcony room- but still a D1 category (had to get a cabin near the elevator).. Is it possible to request (and actually get) chairs with the ottomans?

Possible, but no guarantee. Ask your stateroom attendant.

Will the steward bring you one?

I've read posts where people have asked and have been told that the captain won't permit it. I have no intention to ask. The room stewards are busy enough, and I would never expect them to carry a lounger all the way back here. It's a crazy long walk.

I've read posts where people have asked and have been told that the captain won't permit it. I have no intention to ask. The room stewards are busy enough, and I would never expect them to carry a lounger all the way back here. It's a crazy long walk.

I have no intention in asking either... but maybe an ask on a foot stool? I'd like to use the balcony to try to relax and read a book... if the pool is unavailable, this is close to the next best thing.