Houston terminal?

Beaver1975

Princess put us up at that courtyard after our I'll fated and shortened cruise last year. Fine selection, just be advised the "restaurant" isn't full service. It is their new model with simple dishes you order across a counter. Not sure what their dinner offerings are but the breakfast yogurt and sandwich were tasty and large enough that DDP and I split one of each. For our dinner we had the shuttle take us to Pappa's BBQ which while not the best Tejas BBQ is acceptable and they do have what I have declared is the best carrot cake in Houston!

Thanks Clay for the heads up. My girlfriends husband is disabled so she wants to get him settled in at the hotel as soon as possible after our flight. We are going to take the shuttle back to the airport Saturday morning and catch the NCL shuttle to the port. :-)

Princess put us up at that courtyard after our I'll fated and shortened cruise last year. Fine selection, just be advised the "restaurant" isn't full service. It is their new model with simple dishes you order across a counter. Not sure what their dinner offerings are but the breakfast yogurt and sandwich were tasty and large enough that DDP and I split one of each. For our dinner we had the shuttle take us to Pappa's BBQ which while not the best Tejas BBQ is acceptable and they do have what I have declared is the best carrot cake in Houston!

Since you live there... what is the best Texas BBQ in Houston or Galveston? We are going to spend a night before our cruise in Kemah at the Boardwalk Inn. We are also staying and a few days after and thinking of going to Galveston. So in between there where is the best? DH makes some pretty delicious ribs but we always like tasting his competition. While we were in Texas last summer a friend made us a great Texas brisket. :D

Any other suggestions for places to eat or go to especially in Galveston would be appreciated. We now have mobility issues so can't do anything too physical any more.:(