Too many cabins on quantum?

The more I look pictures of Quantums and the more I look the famous "more to come" deck plans, I can't stop thinking that RCL is looking for a better profit wirh these new ships adding more and more cabins. And if you see the dry docking work on Oasis where they are adding more cabins I'ts easy to think what are the doing right?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree. IMO here is no way that RCI would put "more to come" and put cabins in that place.

The bars have not yet been announced so that will take some of those spaces as well as retail shops.

Agreed. There's no chance those "More to Come" locations are going to be staterooms.

The more I look pictures of Quantums and the more I look the famous "more to come" deck plans, I can't stop thinking that RCL is looking for a better profit wirh these new ships adding more and more cabins. And if you see the dry docking work on Oasis where they are adding more cabins I'ts easy to think what are the doing right?

I'm talking about in general not the more to comes places, check the deck plans and you will see tons and tons of cabins, very little open space on the top decks etc.

Edited by Felipevergarac

I'm talking about in general not the more to comes places, check the deck plans and you will see tons and tons of cabins, very little open space on the top decks etc.

But there are no cabins on the top three decks. Many of those venues on the top decks are designed for all weather.

You are right that there is less open space on the top deck but that extra space has been enclosed and indoor space created as the ship was designed as a cooler weather ship.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I wonder if "more to come" actually means "working bow thrusters"