Victory drydock

gradmabee

She has arrived in Freeport.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/shipid:416347/mmsi:355263000/imo:9172648/vessel:CARNIVAL_VICTORY

Nothing very official has been put out so maybe there is some uncertainty over what they can do this time. I secretly hope that she will be given some 'surprise' upgrades on top of what has been published.

It is very difficult to do "surprise" updates since the materials and workers have to be planned in great detail in order to pull off a drydock in the time allotted. It's not like you can run to Home Depot and pick up a Blue Iguana Tequila Bar interior and have it to the ship in 2.5 hours.

It is very difficult to do "surprise" updates since the materials and workers have to be planned in great detail in order to pull off a drydock in the time allotted. It's not like you can run to Home Depot and pick up a Blue Iguana Tequila Bar interior and have it to the ship in 2.5 hours.

I'd like a Red Frog Pub for $200.00, Alex. :D

Exactly! And....since it's all quiet I'm guessing it is nothing spectacular!! It is safe to assume that if it was BIG change we'd have more updates to the progress. [emoji20]

I will keep checking back on this thread, so thanks for posting. I have to decide by tonight between this ship, the splendor (which will also be in driving distance) or the fantasy (also in driving distance) I know fantasy is old and no upgrades...what about this ship compared to splendor?! Thanks all!

Highly recommend against Fantasy. Went on it 2 years ago and it was horrible then. Old, bad entertainment, small... I have heard good reviews of splendor lately.

Highly recommend against Fantasy. Went on it 2 years ago and it was horrible then. Old, bad entertainment, small... I have heard good reviews of splendor lately.

AWESOME! I booked the splendor so here's to hope!