oopps' Discounts

Appears to be state related. We are in a sold out Balcony category, so I don't think it will apply to us - and we don't want to change cabins. Perhaps the port charges will apply though. Woohoo! ;)

Balcony Discounts showing up for December 12th sailing. Can't tell if it's over 55 or state. But they have lowered the prices. Also the port fees dropped to $140 from $144. Not much, but I thought we would get a credit?

Where is this showing up? I'm on the dec 12 sailing in a js. We live in ma.

You need to do a mock booking and look at the summary of charges. It will show up as an unnamed credit on the third line. It also shows up as a gold color 'deal' carrot in the upper right corner of each sub category cabin type.

Apparently QOS is not selling as they hoped and RCI was forced to offer some discounts. The discount was $164/pp for a D8 of my mock booking.

Balcony Discounts showing up for December 12th sailing. Can't tell if it's over 55 or state. But they have lowered the prices. Also the port fees dropped to $140 from $144. Not much, but I thought we would get a credit?

Booking (mock) on the irish site shows the d8's increased in price by €150 per person recently. It had stayed static since we booked in May 2013 and only just increased since the last time I checked. Must be only a US thing!

We booked a D8 March 2014 and the new price with the discounts is $134/pp lower. Since it's past final payment there's nothing to be done to get the discounts. :(

Oh well there's still some Junior Suites left, maybe we'll be offered a reduced price upgrade.

We booked a D8 March 2014 and the new price with the discounts is $134/pp lower. Since it's past final payment there's nothing to be done to get the discounts. :(

Oh well there's still some Junior Suites left, maybe we'll be offered a reduced price upgrade.

Our D7 category for the Feb. 2nd cruise is higher by some $700 in total, when I do a mock booking.

I tried that this morning and wasn't able to mock book. Just went back and could. My room is about 2k more than what we paid when it opened!

You're golden. The JS's aren't showing any discounts. AFAICT there are only 11 JS's available.

You got an excellent price if your JS was only $1,80o/pp.