Questions Regarding "Extras" Booked Before Cruise

godawgs2012

My wife and I just booked the Feb. 21st 2015 sailing of the Caribbean Princess. I was looking at our online booking and I noticed that even though we have pre-payed our gratuities for the trip and purchased the beverage package, it doesn't show up on our reservation. Is this normal? I wasn't sure because it's been a long time (well before beverage packages and pre-payed gratuities) since I've been on a princes cruise.

Thanks!

My wife and I just booked the Feb. 21st 2015 sailing of the Caribbean Princess. I was looking at our online booking and I noticed that even though we have pre-payed our gratuities for the trip and purchased the beverage package, it doesn't show up on our reservation. Is this normal? I wasn't sure because it's been a long time (well before beverage packages and pre-payed gratuities) since I've been on a princes cruise.

Thanks!

I pre payed our grats and bought a soda card and a coffee card .Nothing showed up on my booking online. I did call and was sent via email a detailed confirmation of what I had so I can print for our cruise in case of confusion

You have to ask them to send the “special” email confirmation. Also, when you arrive in your room, there will be cards regarding your prepaid extras. I have never seen anything on my personalizer except the OBC provided by Princess on their sales promotions or FCC.

Don't worry. It never does show up on your booking confirmation.

This is because it can be purchased as a gift and, as a result, they don't wish to show the cost to the person receiving the gift.

They will however confirm the purchase, by email, to the purchaser, though you have to ask them to send the confirmation.

Thanks!

We're on the Regal in January. We booked a promo that included prepaid gratuities and we also bought 2 drink packages. Ours doesn't show up either, even though Princess tells me it's there. The Princess rep could see it on his side and so I asked if he could e-mail me copies showing both which he gladly did. We always like to have something printed showing anything extra that's included. It can save a lot of headaches on board if an issue arises. Make a quick call and I'm sure they'll be happy to e-mail you something.

Bring a copy of your confirmation(s) for "just in case." FYI, when you "pre-pay" gratuities, all you've done is buy OBC in the amount of your gratuities. Nothing is actually pre-paid. You'll have a credit for that amount on your folio and anything charged to your folio will be deducted that that credit. Your gratuities will still be charged nightly and the amount deducted from your credit.