Jewel Photo Links All in One Place.

shoreguy

Just came back from the Dawn and had a wonderful cruise. Ship was sold out and the pool area was very crowded. My question is: On the Jewel is the courtyard villa pool also available for the 2 penthouse suites on deck 14 (14014 and 14514) or it will be just for those 8 courtyard villa cabins? :confused:

Thanks for any info.

Leticia.

My understanding that area and it's very small pool are only available to the Courtyard Villas and the AA Owers suite passengers.

Now the good news the pool area is much larger on the Jewel. They removed the tiered seating, opened up the space and added a second full size pool.

wwwnorjewel253.jpg

wwwnorjewel035.jpg

wwwnorjewel046.jpg

Does anyone know if they make up the beds all the same, we have a standard balcony, those photes of the beds in cabin 4528 (magwa.fotki.com) are TOO CLOSE for my comfort, we traveled Disney and really had a lot more breathing room. Email me if you know anything smdwade@aol.com

thanks Mary:confused:

Does anyone know if they make up the beds all the same, we have a standard balcony, those photes of the beds in cabin 4528 (magwa.fotki.com) are TOO CLOSE for my comfort, we traveled Disney and really had a lot more breathing room. Email me if you know anything smdwade@aol.com

thanks Mary:confused:

Totally different in the Balcony quads. You have the twin beds that can be made up as a queen, 1 pullman bed the folds down from the wall, and the sofa bed pictured above.

Shoreguy, thanks for the photo organization. I've been making myself nuts trying to remember which pics are on what threads. As usual, you've come through for all of us. I can't wait to read your review and see your photos when you return. I think there are a lot of us who are ALMOST as excited about your cruise as you are! Almost. :D

Shoreguy, thank you so much for the pictures. I think all the Courtyard Villas (8) plus (2) Penthouses on deck 14 and the (2) Owners Suites on decks 9 and 8 have access to the private courtyard and pool. Am I correct? I have reserved a courtyard villa for Xmas 06 and I think it will be just as crowded as the main pools. Do you know if guests staying at those villas are allowed to bring friends to use the pool? That would make it even more crowded.:(

I just had to go back and find this excellent photo collection again. I'll move it up in case others missed it.

Theresa (NCL Jewel 12/4/05)

We need to make this a 'sticky'. Who can do that?

Shoreguy

You are really great at updating and keeping these lines running smothly,

have you ever been involved in a meet and greet (mingle), I would love suggestions, I am putting one together from 11/27 on the Jewel

Thanks so much

Mary

Archived