New Sale

dewats784

I was just looking at the new sale that Carnival is having. I am booked to go on Victory on January 19th. We are early saver. Our current price after the last price reduction we got is $918 for a balcony 8c cabin. Can we take advantage of any of the new sale prices. I thought maybe we would qualify for the Choose N Cruise-Ultimate. It is for $908. It also lets you choose your cabin, so does that mean we stay in the ones we chose with early saver? Also it includes $50 obc, would we get that?

Thanks for the help!

As ES you do qualify for any sale that allows you to choose a cabin. And as long as there is a cabin in the same Rate code and the price is less you can apply and should get it. And with this sale, you will get the extra $50 OBC. Go ahead and apply. If they deny it, call them and ask why. From what you state, you should get the small price drop and the $50 OBC.

I did mine this morning and had a net price drop of $20. $20 more in my pocket :).

Good luck

I am on the same January 19 cruise and I got the choose and cruise sale applied today and balcony for $908 and $50 OBC. My PVP applied it today and sent me confirmation.

Edited by elklemi
error

Thanks for the replies. I applied this evening and received the $10 drop and the $50 onboard credit. I am a happy camper! Was beginning to think there wouldn't be any price drops for this cruise and now have $110 onboard credit for our cabin in less than a week.

Thanks for the replies. I applied this evening and received the $10 drop and the $50 onboard credit. I am a happy camper! Was beginning to think there wouldn't be any price drops for this cruise and now have $110 onboard credit for our cabin in less than a week.
You can also upgrade yourselves to the Lido deck if you wish for the same price. There are 4 cabins left.

You can also upgrade yourselves to the Lido deck if you wish for the same price. There are 4 cabins left.

Yeah, I've been watching that too. I like the position of our cabin on deck 7 but it is tempting. Though, if there are more price drops, the odds of having a similar cabin on deck 7 open are higher (at least at the moment) than on deck 9 or 10.

the 50.00 cabin credit is per cabin not per person.

or am i reading it wrong