Another Cheers Question

jjmsbu09

Are the shots they walk around with at dinner eligible for Cheers?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No, as the glass is included with the purchase. You can certainly order a shot of anything you want on the cheers program, just not in a special shot glass.

As the others said, no they are not included. Another thing that is not included that does not make much sense to me but it does state in the rules that they are not included, are the drinks they are selling by the elevators when you return from excursions. They are usually set up right there by the elevators on the bottom floor with a cooler set up selling soda's and beers, not included in cheers. Anyone know why that is? Same beers and sodas you can get at the bars, no special glass or anything. Seemed strange to me, but it is what it is. :)

As the others said, no they are not included. Another thing that is not included that does not make much sense to me but it does state in the rules that they are not included, are the drinks they are selling by the elevators when you return from excursions. They are usually set up right there by the elevators on the bottom floor with a cooler set up selling soda's and beers, not included in cheers. Anyone know why that is? Same beers and sodas you can get at the bars, no special glass or anything. Seemed strange to me, but it is what it is. :)

Probably because that aren't hooked into the register system that counts cheers drinks to monitor its rules.