Star Web Cam - Last time it worked?

calex

I have been checking the Star's web cam for a few days and the image never changes. The time stamp is frozen on 11/5/2014 12:49 AM. Does anyone remember when they last saw a good image on the Star's camera?

http://167.118.191.8/shipcams/starcam/fullsize.jpg

I was watching it go through the Panama Canal a week or 10 days ago and it was stuck on a scene near or past the last set of locks. A few hours after that it was stuck on a picture with a guy and a kid (or someone small) on the front deck for several days. I hand't checked it lately until I see it is as you have linked.

That is too bad it is not working. Sounds like an intermittent problem that they are having a tough time diagnosing...

I wonder if any of the social media readers from Norwegian Cruise Lines will see this and find an answer? Probably better odds winning a slot jackpot while at sea than getting it fixed.

I have been checking the Star's web cam for a few days and the image never changes. The time stamp is frozen on 11/5/2014 12:49 AM. Does anyone remember when they last saw a good image on the Star's camera?

Still FROZEN on November 5th... where is ELSA when you need her?

No picture...which is too bad for those following the ship. It's a long way off but perhaps in March the camera will be serviced or replaced.

Well, who cares if the web cam is working if you're ON the ship! :) To make the distinction... the video on the ship, including in the staterooms, is likely functioning just fine... it's the web link that's seems to be having problems.

Well, who cares if the web cam is working if you're ON the ship! :) To make the distinction... the video on the ship, including in the staterooms, is likely functioning just fine... it's the web link that's seems to be having problems.

Exactly :) I have family and friends that love to see where I am on any given day when I am on a cruise. I just like looking at the same port pictures over and over. The NCL shared link appears to be keeping us in the dark...pun intended. LOL

Finally working today... that is nice for family and friends to follow our adventure.