Oasis of the Seas- Interior pictures after dry dock?

Lots of live reviews were one from the Transatlantic sailing, with pictures. Here's just one: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115379

The interior of the ship doesn't look much different at all. There was no major overhaul or such. A few shops were changed, which unless you paid close attention you wouldn't notice, and the Cupcake Cupboard became a Kate Spade shop. The main dining room underwent a minor overhaul for dynamic dining, but the overall changes are minimal. You'll find loads of pics in the review.

Charger - I don't think those suites are finished yet. Last I heard the first bookings in them are November 29th. We have 12330 so are also eager to see them. If I don't like what I see, at least I have enough time to look for a regular GS.

Thank you. I thought they were finished. They look much bigger and I hope we like them. However, like you said, if we don't like the layout, there is still time to get another one. The view is going to be great, that is for sure :)

Lots of live reviews were one from the Transatlantic sailing, with pictures. Here's just one: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115379

The interior of the ship doesn't look much different at all. There was no major overhaul or such. A few shops were changed, which unless you paid close attention you wouldn't notice, and the Cupcake Cupboard became a Kate Spade shop. The main dining room underwent a minor overhaul for dynamic dining, but the overall changes are minimal. You'll find loads of pics in the review.

That is one shop i wont be frequenting.....lol

Joel

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have pictures of these? We managed to snag one of them for our 2016 cruise and I would love to see how they are configured and how big they are :) Thanks in advance. :D

E

Hi we have the room right after you in 2016 we are the 27th. have you been able to find any pics of the suite yet .Thanks

Hi we have the room right after you in 2016 we are the 27th. have you been able to find any pics of the suite yet .Thanks

I have seen a few and a video from Deck 14, but I know that they are different sizes and the few pictures that I have seen of the suites on Deck 11 were a bit dark and hard to get a feel for what the room is really like. I keep hoping someone will post LOTS of pictures of 11330 soon or at least before we go. :D

Charger - I don't think those suites are finished yet. Last I heard the first bookings in them are November 29th. We have 12330 so are also eager to see them. If I don't like what I see, at least I have enough time to look for a regular GS.

The new suites were completed a while back, around that November date that was mentioned, and the link below is a review by someone who was in 11330 during the first week that the new cabins were available. There were some downsides to the cabin listed in this review. Some of those have been apparently been improved/addressed since then, as the cabin sounds like it wasn't quite ready for occupancy at the time (no artwork, wrong deck furniture, etc). This thread as well as a few others include some pictures of these new GS's...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2132617

Edited by 1 Buffett Fan

The new suites were completed a while back, around that November date that was mentioned, and the link below is a review by someone who was in 11330 during the first week that the new cabins were available. There were some downsides to the cabin listed in this review. Some of those have been apparently been improved/addressed since then, as the cabin sounds like it wasn't quite ready for occupancy at the time (no artwork, wrong deck furniture, etc). This thread as well as a few others include some pictures of these new GS's...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2132617

Right, those are some of the ones I had seen; however, I would love to see more of a panoramic view, maybe a video and new pictures now that everything is complete and they probably have decent furniture on the balcony, etc. :D

Right, those are some of the ones I had seen; however, I would love to see more of a panoramic view, maybe a video and new pictures now that everything is complete and they probably have decent furniture on the balcony, etc. :D

I agree. I've seen a few pics and have tried to keep up with any mention of 11330 (love that "search" function), as I have that booked for next year. Some new video would be helpful. Unlike a few other posters, I'm keeping my existing booking instead of switching back to a traditional GS, though I totally understand their reasoning for doing so. If I had one of the other four new aft-corner GS's on deck 12 or 14, I think I would have already switched to something else, but the extra balcony space on deck 11 is the clincher for me.

Edited by TheInnocentAge

I agree. I've seen a few pics and have tried to keep up with any mention of 11330 (love that "search" function), as I have that booked for next year. Some new video would be helpful. Unlike a few other posters, I'm keeping my existing booking instead of switching back to a traditional GS, though I totally undetstand their reasoning for doing so. If I had one of the other four new aft-corner GS's on deck 12 or 14, I think I would have already switched to something else, but the extra balcony space on deck 11 is the clincher for me.

Us too, the balcony AND the fact that the living room and bedroom are separate. Frank likes to watch TV as he falls asleep and that makes me crazy because he usually falls asleep and I wake up around 2 am and have to go on the remote hunt to turn everything off ;)

Us too, the balcony AND the fact that the living room and bedroom are separate. Frank likes to watch TV as he falls asleep and that makes me crazy because he usually falls asleep and I wake up around 2 am and have to go on the remote hunt to turn everything off ;)

Yep, that's a good reason too, and now that you mention it, I think I saw that brought up in a post from another thread (maybe from you). I guess the angle or pie-shape of the room makes it seem a bit strange, but hopefully some additional pictures will help clear that up.

I have the cabin in April 2016, but will actually be on the Oasis this October, so I'm hoping to sneak a look at the cabin then.

We have 11330 for the February 21 sailing, and I will post pictures and maybe a video if I can manage it, either while on the ship or right after. I will probably be buying one of the internet packages. I do think though that there is someone in this cabin or one of the other new GSs at the end of January who has promised pictures.

We have 11330 for the February 21 sailing, and I will post pictures and maybe a video if I can manage it, either while on the ship or right after. I will probably be buying one of the internet packages. I do think though that there is someone in this cabin or one of the other new GSs at the end of January who has promised pictures.

That would be great. Thanks in advance!