Oasis Of The Seas Speciality Menus

My husband and I will be on the February sailing for our 30th wedding anniversary and are wanting to have dinner at one of the speciality restaurants, but would love to know if anyone that has just recently sailed on the Oasis Of The Seas and has copies of the menus from all of the specialty restaurants it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You In Advance.

The only restaurants whose menus have changed, slightly, are Izumi and Vintages. Minor changes to both. Otherwise, the menus are the same as they have been for the last few years. Chops or 150 would be lovely, our favorite by fat is Solarium Bistro. You can see sample menus at the website, and ceuisewithgambee.Com. Although it won't have Solarium as that restaurant is not On Allure, otherwise they're the same.

For romance and gourmet, 150 Central Park. Delicious, fine dining in a wonderful atmosphere. Or Solarium Bistro for romantic setting a.d delicious, more interesting and unusual foods such as bison, leg of lamb, duck, etc (beef and such too). Chops is good for more traditional.al steakhouse.

Enjoy, whichever you choose.

My husband and I will be on the February sailing for our 30th wedding anniversary and are wanting to have dinner at one of the speciality restaurants, but would love to know if anyone that has just recently sailed on the Oasis Of The Seas and has copies of the menus from all of the specialty restaurants it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You In Advance.

Vintages menu has changed and you cane see the menu here -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2114373&page=14 post 269. We were disappointed of the changes.

I haven't seen an Izumi menu yet -- it has changed from a hot rock/sushi menu to a hibachi restaurant menu so we'll have to see when it opens. Last I heard, they were still working on it and it was not open yet.

I don't think any of the other specialty restaurant menus have changed yet.

Edited by nednrom

Awesome Ty for the menus.

Ok I have a few other questions, my DH would like to know:

Do Oasis Of The Seas have Hot dogs? Pizza stands? And breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. We enjoyed that on Carnival and NCL.

Yes there is the Doghouse and Sorrentos (pizza). Windjammer is open for all 3 meals.