Comedy shows

granni10

hi, going on the Glory this Saturday, how many nights do they have the comedy shows and how many times a night, thanks for the input it is appreciated

When we sailed on the Breeze and Conquest, they each had shows 5 out of 7 nights. On Conquest 1 family show and 3 adult only. On Breeze there was 2 family and 3 adult only.

I have seen other fun times where there were 1 family and 2 adult only shows.

last time we were on Carnival they had shows every night....early - GP, Late for the older crowd. Half way thru week the comedians got off ship when we hit port and new one came on. You could see 4 shows on a 7 day cruise. Was the highlight of the cruise. Hope they have not changed this. We are sailing in Feb.

last time we were on Carnival they had shows every night....early - GP, Late for the older crowd. Half way thru week the comedians got off ship when we hit port and new one came on. You could see 4 shows on a 7 day cruise. Was the highlight of the cruise. Hope they have not changed this. We are sailing in Feb.

I don't know if something has changes fleet wide, or if certain cruises and/or ships are slightly different. In looking at recent funtimes for our upcoming cruise, I have seen where some nights there were less than 4 shows, and no comedy shows at all on certain nights.

You can go to John Healds blog and look at recent funtimes to see how they have been scheduling.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/