Favorite spot on the Glory?

JustKeri86

My favourite place on any ship is deck 3, underneath the life boats. Its super quiet and an awesome place for reading, when you just want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the lido deck.

Me, too! Very few people, shaded, quiet. AND- if you pull your lounger alongside the rail it will feel almost like a Cove balcony- all to yourself. Can barely hear the music from up top. Lobby bar/bathrooms right inside the doors. Best kept secret.

I like the front secret decks. I always book an obstructed view room that overlooks them so I'm right there.

I also like the deck 3 loungers to read and escape the crowds.

To tan, I love the spot above the basketball court. To get there, go to the deck where the basketball court is and make a hard left (while dodging the basketballs and flying kids!) and there is always space up top.

I'm sailing with you, it should be a great cruise!!

Where are these at?

It's a secret, lol. I am actually not completely sure, but on 1 or 2 decks, there are doors at the very front of the ship that go outside. I want to say deck 9 and 10? But don't quote me. I think deck 9 sits right on top of the bridge. See attached photo.

ImageUploadedByForums1415678099.618877.jpg.b067fcf74b36230f9c03ac89a19bddbb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's a secret, lol. I am actually not completely sure, but on 1 or 2 decks, there are doors at the very front of the ship that go outside. I want to say deck 9 and 10? But don't quote me. I think deck 9 sits right on top of the bridge. See attached photo.

[ATTACH]330756[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not anymore. These are now the Captain's Suite balconies.

What's your favorite spot on the Glory? Sailing over thanksgiving and would love to know where everyone favorite spots are :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be on the Glory with you! Looking forward to a happy Thanksgiving! My favorite place is the sauna and steam rooms as well. Plus, I love the adult pool right next to the pizza and bar area. Best place to relax, drink, and read a book.

I just got off the Glory on Saturday and my favorite areas were the aft pool and the serenity decks. The aft-pool is a nice, quiet area to hang out and enjoy the view and the serenity areas have very comfortable lounge chairs and is also quiet. Wish I was still on board!

• 1 month later...

We always book the category 4J cabins and enjoy the secret open deck i nthe front of the ship. It's a great place to watch the ship sail into and out of the ports. These cabins are usually about $500 cheaper than balcony cabins on a 7 day cruise so that's the main reason we choose the 4J.