Blue Lagoon Menu

seemoreroyals

I have looked but cannot find a menu for the Blue Lagoon. We are going to be on the NCL Dawn in a couple of weeks and are planning on eating there a couple of times. Would anyone care to give their opinions of what the food is like there? Do they have a separate menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night? We have never eaten at the Blue Lagoon before and would love to hear about recent experiences others have had there. And if anyone could post a link to Blue Lagoon's current menu that would be awesome.

It's like a diner. They had breakfast -- eggs, pancakes, cereal & fruit. The rest of the day they had burgers, chicken strips, fish & chips & maybe a club sandwich. I was able to convince them to make me a grilled cheese with bacon even though it wasn't on the menu.

Our experience on Dawn and Star is the service has generally been poor and slow including mixed up orders.

In O'Sheehans on BA, service excellent and fast.

The Star was the worst. Walked out once a year ago just waiting for someone to come over and take our lunch order and then tried it again a few months ago. A few months ago two tables of 2 were seated after us and received their meal - apps and lunch - before we even got our soup/salads....not to mention our actual meal.

Harriet

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was hoping they would be more favorable but I guess it is what it is. I am not a big chicken wing eater. I was hoping Blue Lagoon would be a place to grab a hamburger, or a decent sandwich, or a slice or 2 of pizza. Or a place to go and grab an ice cream sundae.

Thank you Sadiecat for the positive comment. It looks like a great place to get breakfast in the morning. Nothing against buffets, but I tend to eat too much when we go there.

Thank you froggitt for providing a menu to look at. Looks like they have everything that I was hoping they would except for pizza. I guess I will have to pay the $5 and have one send to the room if my pizza cravings get too bad.

Blue Lagoon is great! Awesome place to grab a quick bite any time really... We had lunch there on sea days and maybe one of the port days. My husband loooooved the wonton soup... I liked the chicken wings (not crazy about the blue cheese dressing though.. Seemed watered down) and they had a nice pressed ham and cheese sandwich. Great views out the windows and always lots of activity around the Atrium area.

You didn't specifically ask for additional recommendations but I will simply add that Bimini bar was a great place for a fresh cooked burger, hot dog, or chicken sandwich... And the fries were awesome!