Debarkation from Miami on the Star

ranchette

Yes. Plenty of time.

Walked off the Getaway (saturday) went to parking garage got car.

Dropped people off at 840 at FLL.

Getaway also has a posted 8 arrival, however my two cruises on that ship, early walk off starts around 720-730.

It's roughly a 35-40 minute drive to FLL.

Yes. Plenty of time.

Walked off the Getaway (saturday) went to parking garage got car.

Dropped people off at 840 at FLL.

Getaway also has a posted 8 arrival, however my two cruises on that ship, early walk off starts around 720-730.

It's roughly a 35-40 minute drive to FLL.

Thank you for your reply.Do you know what time they began the first group getting off if they didn't do the walkoff with their luggage?

Thank you for your reply.Do you know what time they began the first group getting off if they didn't do the walkoff with their luggage?

Can't tell you exactly but when we did last year, we had a very hard time finding our luggage. The port people weren't exactly helpful and no NCL person was in the baggage area (probably not their territory by port rule). By the time we finally found the missing piece, we'd missed our transfer.

If you are on a tight schedule, definitely carry all your own luggage.

The ship arrives at 8:00 a.m. we will walk off with our luggage. What time can we expect to get off the ship? Can we make a 12:00 flight from FLL with a reserved car service?

If you do easy walk-off (you take your luggage off) you shouldn't have any problem making a 12 noon flight out of FLL - we've done it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

The ship arrives at 8:00 a.m. we will walk off with our luggage. What time can we expect to get off the ship? Can we make a 12:00 flight from FLL with a reserved car service?

You will not have any problem being to the airport by 9:00. I have walked off in Miami...Caught a shuttle and I am sure it did not take an hour!!!

You can make it with a reserved car service or by grabbing a taxi.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app