Seuss at Sea brunch

AtSeaWithChris

As Serene56 mentioned, the staff will bring you items from the regular menu. They were very accommodating. :)

Not sure if they change the format based on the volume of people but I read a previous comment saying that the characters did not come to their table. Each character did visit each table but our breakfast was not crowded. Also, on our sailing, the sign up table was by the pool. This was the first thing I did when I got on.

Our breakfast was not crowded at all. I would say not even 15 families. and they did not come to the table. it was a free for all when the character went to the middle of the room..LOL people coming from all sides-

I am guessing this is done because #1 we sat at booths not tables and it will take forever to get through all the pictures with people getting in and out of those booth seats for each character

• 4 weeks later...
Silly question - is it like other MDR meals where we can order multiple items each (hard to choose just one since many of them seem interesting)?

Yep, order as much and as many as you like.

We were very much looking forward to this brunch and felt a little rushed. Wished we'd have tried more things and relaxed and enjoyed longer. :)

Silly question - is it like other MDR meals where we can order multiple items each (hard to choose just one since many of them seem interesting)?

you will also notice portions are very small.

So, this is something you have to sign up for right when you board the ship in order to be able to attend? Where on the ship do you sign up? I'll be signing up for Endless Bubbles but will wait until we're out at sea so I don't have to pay tax. I pay enough tax...LOL!;)

So, this is something you have to sign up for right when you board the ship in order to be able to attend? Where on the ship do you sign up? I'll be signing up for Endless Bubbles but will wait until we're out at sea so I don't have to pay tax. I pay enough tax...LOL!;)

We signed up ($5/person upcharge) at the orientation for Camp Carnival, but I wouldn't think either seating "sold out".

On the Pride repo in March we attended this (they had 4 seatings over the 2 week cruise) and many of us were seated in booths but the characters came to every table to take pictures and stamp the autograph page. There were only 40 children on this cruise so you know most of the people attending were the grown children (like us) and we had a blast.

On the Pride the sign up was in the atrium as you boarded the ship.

Will be doing it again in February! :D