How Much!!!!!

warriorking

:eek:Current price on an aft balcony for a Alaska 2016 cruise on the pearl jumped over $1200 per person over the current price...Ouch...

Travel agent was surprised and Norwegian could not explain the jump...

:( Also all the Aft mini suites were sold out already at 10am...

Prices have got to go down, there is no way that price can be correct...

Went ahead and booked so I could get an aft balcony with only 2 left at least...

We will rebook as soon as the price begins to fall..

Just thought I would warn everyone about the price jumps..

Edited by warriorking

:eek:Current price on an aft balcony for a Alaska 2016 cruise on the pearl jumped over $1200 per person over the current price...Ouch...

Travel agent was surprised and Norwegian could not explain the jump...

:( Also all the Aft mini suites were sold out already at 10am...

Prices have got to go down, there is no way that price can be correct...

Went ahead and booked so I could get an aft balcony with only 2 left at least...

We will rebook as soon as the price begins to fall..

Just thought I would warn everyone about the price jumps..

Supply and demand maybe. I see some partial transit PC cruise prices have jumped by about $2000 (two persons) since I first looked at them a month or so ago. And, some are sold out. Aft cabins are very popular. I noticed the excellent mini suites on the Sun have jumped in price a bunch also. Ver few of them and the word is out on how nice they are.

If you cancel/rebook later for better price, there is a possibility that you might lose the promo.

My promo option was either one of the following.. $200 OBC , the Dining package valued at around $160.00 , or Drink package..

Not much to loose rebooking in my case considering to price increase..

I am still paying over a grand more for the balcony room per person even with the current promotions added..

Edited by warriorking

This was my findings as well for a H5/6/7 on Getaway/Escape in March of 2017.

I used a website that keeps price histories, when the 2015 Getaway and 2016 Getaway/Escape schedules were launched those cabins were ~3499pp (although in fairness they did go up in price a few months later).

Same cruises/weeks in 2017? Just above $4000pp at launch. Cheapest sailing was $8800 out the door for 2!

Given the Haven deposits I was hoping for a little better deal for booking 28 months in advance. Looking at all other options now as I can book some amazing cruises in many places in the world for that kind of money, even with airfare.

Cheese and crackers has it gone up.. Our March aft PH for 4 has gone from 7900 to today 11800 :eek: